Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: May 19th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Debut Gameplay gives you an sneak peek into the vast and gritty world of Geralt of Rivia, the witcher. Experience a realm where morality is not a simple choice between good and evil and where every decision ripples through the one hundred hours of gameplay CD Projekt RED has hand-crafted to meet the needs of the RPG fan.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features:

- Vast, living, open world full of meticulously created quests and Points of Interest, 35 times bigger than the one in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

- Genre-defining story set in a universe created by the acclaimed writer Andrzej Sapkowski

- Redesigned combat mechanic that merges a fluid and highly responsive skirmish system with the precision of a dedicated fighting game

And many, many more...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will premiere on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC in 2014.

W3.jpgd93q5u2-56bdb576-01e5-4827-9cb3-ec46ee9a0a16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...can't wait to get this. I have the CE preordered at GS. Huge art book! Gotta call up GS and see if they will be doing a midnight release

Gonna pre - order on the ps store next week and save save the 10 bucks.Gonna be my first Ps4 purchase of the year.And the year is almost over.Says a lot about the quality of games.

everyone seems to be loving it so, im confident it will be a good game.

Yeah, i really wish i had the time to play this, but i don't. I'm gonna be lucky if i finish Resident Evil HD, and the 4 PS4 PS+ freebies, by the end of the month. Heck, i still have PS+ freebies sitting on my PS3 from the past month or 2 as well. I'll definitely be playing it in the fall/winter, though.

Gonna pre - order on the ps store next week and save save the 10 bucks.Gonna be my first Ps4 purchase of the year.And the year is almost over.Says a lot about the quality of games.

everyone seems to be loving it so, im confident it will be a good game.
We're not even half way through the year yet mate. :p

Honestly, I'm not that bothered about this game... I'm more excited about the new expansion for Destiny! :D

We're not even half way through the year yet mate. :p

Honestly, I'm not that bothered about this game... I'm more excited about the new expansion for Destiny! :D
Almost. Next month will be the half way point.And so far this year only has tow must have games and The Witcher is one of them.The second is Batman.

Almost. Next month will be the half way point.And so far this year only has tow must have games and The Witcher is one of them.The second is Batman.
You not looking forward to Battlefront?

I see what you mean though... it's been another slow year for games. Thankfully, next year looks to be a lot better... Uncharted 4! :woot:

Just thought I'd mentioned this is now available to pre-load if you have a digital copy from gog.com, steam or on the Xbox One and will be shortly on the PS4 and from Origin too. :D

CEzEM8zUEAAMfkZ.png_large.png

I'm ready man. I've had the CE on preorder @ gs for over a year. Funds are super tight atm. Bounced back and fourth of canceling..but just can't. I'll have to pass on a few steels if need be!

Reactions: dboy99
So far, so very good. My GTX 760 can even handle the game with most settings set to high (just Foliage Visibility Range set to Med) at 1080p, which was a nice surprise - a very nice looking game visually too.
Unfortunately I best sleep now... should have taken today off work :p

Received my pre-ordered Witcher 3 CE Strategy Guide from Game.co.uk this morning (cost £13.59 which was cheaper than Amazon at the time) and found that they'd included the limited edition digitally signed game insert (that was only supposed to come with a pre-order of the game from them) so that was a nice surprise! :)

IMG_0554_rs.jpg

Shrink-wrap on the guide is fairly scuffed, but thankfully it seems the guide isn't damaged.

IMG_0562_rs.jpg IMG_0564_rs.jpg

Reactions: dboy99 and Noodles
Having looked at the eBay prices for the Collector's Edition Steelbook + Art book... (close to £100 to get them both) I decided to just order the Collector's Edition from game.co.uk after all (having previously cancelled my Amazon order) considering it's £130 for everything (for PC version).

I'll either end up having the statue on my desk at work, or selling it - guess I'll decide after seeing what it's like when it arrives.

Last edited: