Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: May 19th, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Debut Gameplay gives you an sneak peek into the vast and gritty world of Geralt of Rivia, the witcher. Experience a realm where morality is not a simple choice between good and evil and where every decision ripples through the one hundred hours of gameplay CD Projekt RED has hand-crafted to meet the needs of the RPG fan.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features:

- Vast, living, open world full of meticulously created quests and Points of Interest, 35 times bigger than the one in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

- Genre-defining story set in a universe created by the acclaimed writer Andrzej Sapkowski

- Redesigned combat mechanic that merges a fluid and highly responsive skirmish system with the precision of a dedicated fighting game

And many, many more...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will premiere on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC in 2014.

W3.jpgd93q5u2-56bdb576-01e5-4827-9cb3-ec46ee9a0a16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure it wasn't a completionist run,lol.
I'm sure! There are still a whole bunch of question marks left on my map both in Velen/Novigrad & Skellige.
I did a lot of side quests but not all of them, and haven't done any of the DLC quests yet either (figured I'd leave them for my second playthrough as I was towards the end of the game when some were still coming out).

So where exactly do you find how long you've been playing for? I can't seem to find it in any of the menu's, nor do i see an hours spent playing stamp on the game save.

The fact they're adding NG+ as a free dlc is awesome. Really looking forward to going back to this game. I hope they add cool stuff to the NG+.

Hah, I saw this earlier... so accurate. :hilarious:

So where exactly do you find how long you've been playing for? I can't seem to find it in any of the menu's, nor do i see an hours spent playing stamp on the game save.
Go to the Inventory screen, then look in the bottom right hand corner and you'll see a key or button to press to view "Player stats". Press that and look to the bottom left for "Total play time" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Hah, I saw this earlier... so accurate. :hilarious:

Go to the Inventory screen, then look in the bottom right hand corner and you'll see a key or button to press to view "Player stats". Press that and look to the bottom left for "Total play time" :)

I ended up finding it. I have no clue how long i've actually played for though, as it appears that patch 1.07 reset the counter. I've gotta be up over 100 hours so far though, as i've been playing it for about 12-14 hours for the past 8 or 9 weekends.

I thought they said late November?Oh well, i will be patiently waiting for this whenever it drops..I was expecting these DLC's to be around 20 or so, 10 dollars is a good price.

I'm trapped in a bug at "Get Junior" and can't finish the mission :dead:
And my last game save is like 20 hours of gameplay before. At the moment I don't got the motivation to go back and play it all again :squint:
I freaking love the game so with time I'll will do it, but now I'll start to play Arkham Knight

I'm trapped in a bug at "Get Junior" and can't finish the mission :dead:
And my last game save is like 20 hours of gameplay before. At the moment I don't got the motivation to go back and play it all again :squint:
I freaking love the game so with time I'll will do it, but now I'll start to play Arkham Knight
This happened to me the first week while on a later mission where the character was suppose to jump but for some reason would roll .It was very frustrating and i had to wait a week for an update.I'm sure with dlc coming this will probably fix the glitch sometime soon.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
This happened to me the first week while on a later mission where the character was suppose to jump but for some reason would roll .It was very frustrating and i had to wait a week for an update.I'm sure with dlc coming this will probably fix the glitch sometime soon.

This would be awesome. But I don't mind to play it again since the game is awesome. Just frustrating for the moment. Need to pause it some time for motivation.
But at the moment I got a bigger problem, the BD drive died yesterday of my PS4 :grumpy: Can't put any game or movie in it. Need to bring it back to Saturn to repair :squint:

This would be awesome. But I don't mind to play it again since the game is awesome. Just frustrating for the moment. Need to pause it some time for motivation.
But at the moment I got a bigger problem, the BD drive died yesterday of my PS4 :grumpy: Can't put any game or movie in it. Need to bring it back to Saturn to repair :squint:
That sucks :( i turned on my PS4 and it turned straight off had to do a system check luckily it still works :ohno:

Reactions: dan8885
That sucks :( i turned on my PS4 and it turned straight off had to do a system check luckily it still works :ohno:
Recently , my console has just been turning off during gameplay.That scares me.Just playing 2k and no beeps or nothing and the system powers down.Also, sometimes when i try and wake it up the console, it won't turn on.I don't know what is going on with these consoles.

Sucks to hear about the Bd player, it happened to me on my ps3 and Xbox 360(DVD drive i know) a week apart last year.Makes the console feel useless.But luckily you can get yours repaired.

Reactions: luke98 and dan8885
Recently , my console has just been turning off during gameplay.That scares me.Just playing 2k and no beeps or nothing and the system powers down.Also, sometimes when i try and wake it up the console, it won't turn on.I don't know what is going on with these consoles.

Sucks to hear about the Bd player, it happened to me on my ps3 and Xbox 360(DVD drive i know) a week apart last year.Makes the console feel useless.But luckily you can get yours repaired.
my console takes 20 minutes to start up sometimes now :ohno: