Amazon exclusive Promotional Item:
-4 GB "Wicked Witch of the East" flash drive

Walmart.com

30m98d1.jpg

Hi-res larger picture
91qLxGIHLjL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon description reads:

"Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack + Amazon-Exclusive Flash Drive)"

Special Features
Hours of extra content including:
-Sing-a-long feature with the film
-Complete Magic Cloak of Oz silent shorts (60 min)
-All-new making-of Documentary
-The Dreamer of Oz TV Special (101 min)
-Munchkins at the Hollywood Walk of Fame Featurette (20 min)
-Patchwork Girl of Oz (60 min)
-6 hr. MGM Documentary When the Lion Roars (exclusive to Blu-Ray)

Exclusive Promotional Items:
-48 pg Hardcover Photo Book
-Ruby Slippers Sparkle Globe
-Collectible Award Pin Set by The Noble Collection
-Journal
-Frameable Map of Oz

Amazon exclusive Promotional Item:
-4 GB "Wicked Witch of the East" flash drive

Reactions: tridon and softandy
Yeah, I'm guessing it's the Journal since everything else listed on there seems easily accounted for in the picture. Still looks like a pretty awesome Collector's Edition, regardless. :scat:

I was like "Wait, didn't I get this for my mom for Xmas a few years back?" I guess they are going to do one every five years. Start saving for the 80th anniversary now:) This looks neat, but not for me. Maybe my mom will get an update for xmas though.

Another Oz set? Seriously?? How many re-hashes of this can they possibly release? It's a firm favourite film of mine, but come on!!

But this time, it's in 3D! :p

I wouldn't be interested in this big set, but I'm hoping a Digibook is released somewhere.

Another Oz set? Seriously?? How many re-hashes of this can they possibly release? It's a firm favourite film of mine, but come on!!

I agree. I recall the 65th and 70th anniversary editions. Now we get the inevitable 75th anniversary edition. There's bound to be an 80th and 85th anniversary editions. May be they'll release them every 5 years to the 100th anniversary edition and beyond. Who knows if blu rays will still be around then?

Warner Bros usually is Prophecy, so you should be ok.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

I agree. I recall the 65th and 70th anniversary editions. Now we get the inevitable 75th anniversary edition. There's bound to be an 80th and 85th anniversary editions. May be they'll release them every 5 years to the 100th anniversary edition and beyond. Who knows if blu rays will still be around then?

I can't see it by the 100th Anniversary, I suppose we will all have everything on hard drives. Some of us may still have some old fashioned Ultra HD discs though!:p

Reactions: Bluprint