The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
So BHD is the "reward" which I assume will be a PM GB for folks who regularly join Karels GB's and this "gift" is aimed towards members who own pretty much ALL FAC releases? Correct? :wacky:
It will be slightly different from the usual PM pre-selection process for BHD, more details will be confirmed next week, waiting for FAs information. The gift will indeed be only for those who have a complete FA collection including AASB (hence the 101 copies I guess).

It will be slightly different from the usual PM pre-selection process for BHD, more details will be confirmed next week, waiting for FAs information. The gift will indeed be only for those who have a complete FA collection including AASB (hence the 101 copies I guess).
will the o-ring versions count also?

Well, this is awkward... the front was designed by myself, and I don't mean as one of my usual concepts, but as a piece I made from scratch to sell - it's part of an old series I did called Movie Monsters, which can be seen here. I wasn't asked for permission for it to be used, so in this case the artwork is stolen!

@carllenc @Collector03601 Who do I contact at FA about this?

UPDATE - This situation has been resolved and all is now ok. :)

Last edited:
Well, this is awkward... the front was designed by myself, and I don't mean as one of my usual concepts, but as a piece I made from scratch to sell - it's part of an old series I did called Movie Monsters, which can be seen here. I wasn't asked for permission for it to be used, so in this case the artwork is stolen!

@carllenc @Collector03601 Who do I contact at FA about this?

Houston, we have a big problem. Either they change the artwork or reward you in the interest of fairness.