The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
In a vain attempt to rescue this thread from going completley down the toilet, I must say I think we're all in danger fo getting way over our heads with this release.

Frankly, if you possess every release in FAC (107/8) up to 69 (as I believe Matt has @howarmat actually has) then you deserve much more than this pretty inconsequential freebie after laying out so much dosh.

I know I would expect rather more; but as I only have 58 or so, and some of the releases I could only have foisted upon me at the point of a gun, that will never happen :)

JackRegan you have more than I do but I can't imagine there are more than 100 people out there that have bought more FilmArena than I have. I certainly haven't been able to buy them all but I've been buying since the beginning and have 4 more on the way.

What's the minimum you have to have to qualify for this? Has that been clarified yet? (sorry if I missed it)

JackRegan you have more than I do but I can't imagine there are more than 100 people out there that have bought more FilmArena than I have. I certainly haven't been able to buy them all but I've been buying since the beginning and have 4 more on the way.

What's the minimum you have to have to qualify for this? Has that been clarified yet? (sorry if I missed it)
It's in the spoiler in the OP thread
This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv
Good grief. I'm not even in the general realm of a nearby galaxy to qualify for this. And I would consider myself an avid FilmArena collector. :hilarious::rofl::LOL::LOL:

Good luck everyone. See you on the trail. :thumbs:

Yep a bit harsh on the qualifications my issue is the having to have the box set and the single editions of each I opted to get just the boxes since thier was no point in owning 2 copies of each movie exspecially if you open your editions and use them. And I have he complete collection bar issue number 1 haven't had the heart to fork out 400 for just one premium release

Yep a bit harsh on the qualifications my issue is the having to have the box set and the single editions of each I opted to get just the boxes since thier was no point in owning 2 copies of each movie exspecially if you open your editions and use them. And I have he complete collection bar issue number 1 haven't had the heart to fork out 400 for just one premium release

i seriously believe that Actarus will be the sole qualifying member. :LOL::p

Just read the terms of qualification! It's absolutely ridiculous. Congrats to those that do qualify but I'm SO glad I decided not to collect FA. I have a handful of them but they do put out some junk. Too much junk in too short a space of time. They've been around half the time of Blufans and Kimchidvd and have double the number of editions! It's a crazy thing to have to do to qualify for a single steelbook. Rare or not.

i seriously believe that Actarus will be the sole qualifying member. :LOL::p
and i count in: the Squirrel, Noodles for the stolen artwork, the Black Balon Boys and offcourse the Great Leader of FA + some of his staff.
what I hope is that Spass will get one for his great Wolf Of Wall Street collection. AWESOME :woot: check at #65

:coffee:
One thing is obvious that not all 101 release will end in hands of a collector who owns all 69 FAC, as it was said it will end up as a gift nothing more:
  1. The one who have all will get one #70,
  2. The person who have ONE FAC less(68) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 69 FAC
  3. The person who have TWO FAC less(67) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 68 FAC
  4. The person who have THREE FAC less(66) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 67 FAC
  5. And the gifting will goes on till the whole 101 copies got their owner
This is what i expect they will do, as its the best way to deliver the gift and what i have understand.

One question stays, what about the FAC# v/s the FAC# quantities release if you don't have all FAC # with quantities required ? As this will be a nightmare:dead:

:whistle:Hope that everyone do understand it the way i have explain it :whistle:
I would have prefer that this release goes like 2K and to those who have all release a free boxset with goodies unique to the movie, tag/key-ring/steelbook to their name, other stuff, 2 steelbook one fullslip and one lenticular only for them and for free:whistle:

One thing is obvious that not all 101 release will end in hands of a collector who owns all 69 FAC, as it was said it will end up as a gift nothing more:
  2. The person who have ONE FAC less(68) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 69 FAC
  3. The person who have TWO FAC less(67) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 68 FAC
  4. The person who have THREE FAC less(66) will get one #70 out of the ones that are left after gifting those with 67 FAC
This is what i expect they will do, as its the best way to deliver the gift and what i have understand.

One question stays, what about the FAC# v/s the FAC# quantities release if you don't have all FAC # with quantities required ? As this will be a nightmare:dead:

:whistle:Hope that everyone do understand it the way i have explain it :whistle:
I would have prefer that this release goes like 2K and to those who have all release a free boxset with goodies unique to the movie, tag/key-ring/steelbook to their name, other stuff, 2 steelbook one fullslip and one lenticular only for them and for free:whistle:

Why should anyone not owning all FAC and thus not fullfilling the requirement to receive the free gift record a video and send it to FA in the first place?

Reactions: K.i.T

i understood:thumbs: i own only 26 FAC`s and i´m not worthy getting the Gift but at least i´ll get a kick in the A... from FA:rofl::LOL::hilarious::whistle::whistle::thumbs:

Why should anyone not owning all FAC and thus not fullfilling the requirement to receive the free gift record a video and send it to FA in the first place?
That is what they have ask for everyone who got a large collection to do, Record and sent them the video, AS it is the only way for them to know what you have.
i understood:thumbs: i own only 26 FAC`s and i´m not worthy getting the Gift but at least i´ll get a kick in the A... from FA:rofl::LOL::hilarious::whistle::whistle::thumbs:
The question is, how many of us does think that they don't have a chance with their collection?
Some one may have 69 with all the *quantities or may have less, what will be the possibility that scalpers will sent a video with all the steel, and how many will not meet the requirement, many will miss this release due to unfortunate event( i don't wish harm to no one)?

How may video will they get?

Who will have ABSB and other steel too ?

AND finally the question : If the #70 FAC remains after gifting to all the one meeting the main requirements, what will be done to the remaining?

Answer: Given that this release is a Gift, its going to be given to those lacking some of the main requirement, as this should be the logic, unless stated else.

*quantities = E1, E2, boxset, Maniac something....

Hope that helps you all out their.:whistle:

That is what they have ask for everyone who got a large collection to do, Record and sent them the video, AS it is the only way for them to know what you have.

The question is, how many of us does think that they don't have a chance with their collection?
Some one may have 69 with all the *quantities or may have less, what will be the possibility that scalpers will sent a video with all the steel, and how many will not meet the requirement, many will miss this release due to unfortunate event( i don't wish harm to no one)?

How may video will they get?

AND finally the question : If the #70 FAC remains after gifting to all the one meeting the main requirements, what will be done to the remaining?

Answer: Given that this release is a Gift, its going to be given to those lacking some of the main requirement, as this should be the logic, unless stated else.

*quantities = E1, E2, boxset, Maniac something....

Hope that helps you all out their.:whistle:

I have all numbered FACs (but not double dipped boxsets and single editions) including AASB and most unnumbered editions, but for sure will not record the video that FA want.

AASB might be the most difficult to acquire at this time, as it's the first FAC steelbook release.

On the other hand, AASB is the sole exception to the "must have both numbered and unnumbered releases" requirement.

There are a few other FAC releases with similar or even lower print runs:

- As Above, So Below, 400 (Numbered: 100, Unnumbered: 300, either will do)
- Get On Up, 350
- Elektra, 300
- The Martian, Unnumbered, 396 (reportedly)
- Love, Rosie, E1, 350
- Love, Rosie, E2, 350
- Seventh Son, 350
- Ted, 400
- Zootopia, E3 HB, 300
- The Jungle Book, E3 HB, 300

I'm not counting Karel's #000 copy in those numbers :)

Last edited:

sure everyone have understand you, with one exception: Filmarena.
They only accept your 1. The one who have all will get one #70.
I'm order there since Fac#3 and got a low number, so missing are #1 and #2 only, I allready asked and just got an "we are sorry...." answer.:angry:
well I allready told them with my email that I'm not willing to buy BAD BOYS...so may thats the reason that I'm not "a Collector who qualifies" and this with 4x LOVE ROSIE in my collection ...:LOL:
By the way i never heard before about a unnumbered As Above, So Below fullslip steelbook, when have they sold it ? (n).