The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
So I wonder what FA do with the spare copies as I doubt 100 people have every FA edition, do they go for sale on the site or does it go to people who have qualified for BHD and then is worked on how many FAC's you have, just curious.

Or maybe they give them away for free? Yeah I like jokes.

So I wonder what FA do with the spare copies as I doubt 100 people have every FA edition, do they go for sale on the site or does it go to people who have qualified for BHD and then is worked on how many FAC's you have, just curious.
I guess we'll know in July ;)

From the OP:
In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017.

Have I read the conditions right? You need to own every FAC release but is it one edition from each release? If it's just one edition and all the box sets that is acheivable. But if it's every single version that's bonkers. I think Karel is the only collector that owns every release! And the FA team.

Have I read the conditions right? You need to own every FAC release but is it one edition from each release? If it's just one edition and all the box sets that is acheivable. But if it's every single version that's bonkers. I think Karel is the only collector that owns every release! And the FA team.
It's every edition from every release! I very much doubt there are 100 people that have the full collection!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and sunnyx
yes, I've them all (all single editions), but no doubles. I asked filmarena if it's worth to make a movie: no. I need to own all the spare ones on top of the boxes.... and I don't. so no WoWS and a gap in the collection :dunno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bunk
I think owning every single release, numbered and unnumbered is very unrealistic, especially with the number of editions released. Even for die hard fans that is a little too much to ask for.

Out of 1000 collectors you may just get the odd few here and there if you are lucky. I think it is more likely collectors will be paying the cost price for this so that it completes the collection. Can you imagine you are a proud FA collector like @wouter (sorry just using you as an example) that owns every release and supported all their releases throughout but suddenly there's a gap! If it was me I would feel rather annoyed and disowned. You own every single release but not THE grail.

I am confident 'completionists' will pay the asking price. You may think it's crazy but it is an extremely powerful factor if you are missing the odd one or two. For those that laugh at FA about it's price it's called business. They aren't marketed for the average collector like me and you. It's for those MEGA, MEGA, DIE HARD FANS that can afford and willing to pay the price.

My friend Wouter fits in the 'DIE HARD' catergory which is very impressive.
I would say a MEGA DIE HARD fan would be those that collected all the boxsets and other versions.
A MEGA MEGA I say has purchased everything including the unnumbered editions. The only people who I can think of that has bought all these is the FA team. I don't think our friendly GB host Karel and Martin even owns them all.

So in otherwords I very much doubt many would qualify, OR even qualify at all? But I believe a majority of their stock would be purchased.

Whether I agree with FA's business, marketing stragety is irrelevant. I speak impartially. That's my two cents.

@wouter - thank you for letting me use your name as an example :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish and wouter
yes, I've them all (all single editions), but no doubles. I asked filmarena if it's worth to make a movie: no. I need to own all the spare ones on top of the boxes.... and I don't. so no WoWS and a gap in the collection :dunno:
That is the reason i am still doubting to even try to film my FA collection. Got all single, doubles and boxes ordered but still missing the (crazy) prized early ones like AASB, HEAT and Interview...... DAMN FA you make it hard for me to keep being a FA(N) (n)