The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
The policy never changed. The website has never changed. We made assumptions that the threshold was lower. The policy did not change. FA used their discretion. Just like you how companies show goodwill on an individual case by case basis. Doesn't mean their rules policy change.

Your argument is as a member was eligible differently then that should apply to everyone else. That's an argument you can raise. But the fact remains the policy did not change.

I agree that their official policy did never change. That is what we all know. And of course it is their right to give the gift to anyone they want. But making these exceptions on the basis of goodwill apparently makes some members better than others... That is only my personal view of this. In my opinion it is even too much effort to even record this video, a picture would have been sufficiant as proof. I just don't like this kind of fan treatment from FA and as a consequence won't spend the same amount of money on FA releases like before.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jimmyv
I agree that their official policy did never change. That is what we all know. And of course it is their right to give the gift to anyone they want. But making these exceptions on the basis of goodwill apparently makes some members better than others... That is only my personal view of this. In my opinion it is even too much effort to even record this video, a picture would have been sufficiant as proof. I just don't like this kind of fan treatment from FA and as a consequence won't spend the same amount of money on FA releases like before.

Finally, someone actually understands lol. That is what I have been trying to explain to everyone, policy never changed. We just made incorrect assumptions. No big deal at all. What I wanted was for members to voice their opinions based on fact, not that FA changed their policy.

I'm not here to agree or disagree whether FA were right to exercise their goodwill/discretion, that's your own and everyone else's personal opinion on that matter based on the factual information the policy never changed at all.

Reactions: metal hunter
i don't care what anybody in this thread or any other thread says. i don't care what sunny says... what a mod says, hell i don't even care if jesus christ himself says i shouldn't qualify for this. i would probably be able to hold my own in an argument with him. :hilarious:

no but for real i have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on filmarena steelbooks. i have not bought ALL of them, but certainly the vast majority, and tbh i find the stated qualifications and actions required for TWOWS to be totally absurd. i have GOT to be one of the top 100 most dedicated collectors of filmarena on this planet and i'm not even close to qualifying for this. something is awry with the scenario overall for me to be able to say something like that.

in the end, i still think filmarena is one if the best retailers in the steelbook market, but i also truly believe that their chosen method of attempted control of resellers is a deleterious effort. filmarena steelbooks are some of the highest priced, most sought after items in the steelbook universe. at some point, they should realize that all the attempts to squash that reality have failed miserably.

i don't care what anybody in this thread or any other thread says. i don't care what sunny says... what a mod says, hell i don't even care if jesus christ himself says i shouldn't qualify for this. i would probably be able to hold my own in an argument with him. :hilarious:

no but for real i have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on filmarena steelbooks. i have not bought ALL of them, but certainly the vast majority, and tbh i find the stated qualifications and actions required for TWOWS to be totally absurd. i have GOT to be one of the top 100 most dedicated collectors of filmarena on this planet and i'm not even close to qualifying for this. something is awry with the scenario overall for me to be able to say something like that.

in the end, i still think filmarena is one if the best retailers in the steelbook market, but i also truly believe that their chosen method of attempted control of resellers is a deleterious effort. filmarena steelbooks are some of the highest priced, most sought after items in the steelbook universe. at some point, they should realize that all the attempts to squash that reality have failed miserably.
exactly the reason why hdzeta is know my favorite retailer and also the reason why I started to sell my FAC collection (except the movies I love/like) I had to commit to them I was going to be a completist and now they say I am not a completist... I had FAC 118 editions and only because I don't want to 'feed' scalpers/loyal customers who buy from FA only to sell their sh@t (and who are asking crazy money for so called grails like AASB and Elektra :vomit:) FAC says I am not loyal enough.... I stopped buying all editions and now the wait started to get punished by them :blackeye:

:jacked:

I agree. I am an avid fac collector have everything except 2 of the first releases which go for crazy money and the Maniac box sets. Only reason I didn't get those is the extra things in them plus the actual size of the first couple were way to big for me to actually show off. So to actually not be able to get this without going to eBay for it sucks. Seen one on Facebook already being sold as well. Just sucks.

To be fair the person selling this looks to be selling their entire collection. I don't think they will even care if they can't join another GB.

I agree....even though I have never (not yet at least) sold a single FAC, we should let go of this issue finally...anyone who legally purchased an item owns it and should be able to do what he or she wants with it.