The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Wow....just wow! :wow::wow: I have a couple of copies of this steel. I should learn how to dress them up. ;)

Imagine telling the Mrs that you spent £842 on a steelbook. :wow:

In my house, life wouldnt be worth living.

Never have any truer words been spoken.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
One just sold on ebay USA for $1500!!....yikes.

Hey does anyone know...did Filmarena actually give out 101 of these? I didn’t think there would be 101 people that would qualify?

Well what wrong with making some money on speculations huh? Despite what most of you think, all hobbies (including this one) is based on money and speculation. How else can you possibly explain someone paying millions for 75 year old paper (comic books). I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that all of you know the meaning of money and value. I'll trade you my $20 run of the mill steelbook for your mint copy of FS Iron Man. Any takers? This bs of getting mad at people trying to make a buck, or "scalpers" has got to stop. What do you consider scalping? If by scalping you mean charging more than retail value for an item, then why aren't you upset at big companies like blu fans or Nova? You can buy a regular blu Ray for $30, why are they charging $60 for there product? Isn't this "scalping"? Why only pick on the little guy. If that's the way you feel, apply it to all. Fact is, if a person owns something, they can charge whatever the hell they want. That's the only way it can work. Can I walk into your house, go to your steelbook collection, and demand you sell me your FS IM for retail price? It's called the free market system folks. It's how things work in the real world.

I agree with you 100% it’s like people collecting coins and stamps, thy do it because it’s a hobby and also it’s an investment just like Steelbooks

Hey does anyone know...did Filmarena actually give out 101 of these? I didn’t think there would be 101 people that would qualify?
I'm not sure if they gave the full amount out. I'm pretty sure people that had nearly all the collection would have qualified as well. They must have given them out in order of who had the most.

An example of speculation at its best. I personally don't hold that steelbook in this high of regard. I personally think the black and yellow, fully embossed American flag version of this is much much better. I would not have paid anywhere near that price for this steel. It's got rarity to be sure, but does it have desirability? What some people don't realize is that theres 2 components that determines what makes a grail. Rarity is one, desirability is the other. Of the two, I hold desirability to be of more importance. If there's only 2 copies of this steel in existence, but only 1 person wants it, is it "rare"? On the other hand if there's a million copies of this steel, but 2 million people want it, can that be considered "rare"? which boat would you want to be on, if you were a seller? People just hark on the "rarity" of steels these days, so they can have a good excuse to sell it for a huge premium. All the power to them if they can do that. But to a collector like myself, it needs to be desirable, and rare for me to shell out the big bucks. I don't get trapped into that "rarity" game.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and K.i.T
I missed the awful AASB and this was the reason FA told me by mail I had no chance. I Had 113 editions at the time when I mailt them. Bought 80% of them with my collectible number(s), the rest through GB's :(
Never sold any of them but after this joke I started to thin out the FAC collection....

I missed the awful AASB and this was the reason FA told me by mail I had no chance. I Had 113 editions at the time when I mailt them. Bought 80% of them with my collectible number(s), the rest through GB's :(
Never sold any of them but after this joke I started to thin out the FAC collection....
Sorry to hear that, I always thought they would just give them to people who had the next biggest collections. I'm guessing they still have quite a few left then as I can't see many people having a full collection.

Basically the same here. Only missing AASB really. I have all the boxes but not the individuals. Everything else I have

Sorry to hear that, I always thought they would just give them to people who had the next biggest collections. I'm guessing they still have quite a few left then as I can't see many people having a full collection.
If you look back through the thread a few people did get this without having complete collections. FA seemed to just decide at random whether your collection was good enough or not if it wasn't 100% complete. (n)