The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
So you got to wrangle a deal whereby you've secured a copy for yourself? :p :D
Maaaaaybe. :p

200.webp

It wont be a new release afaik, its the Czech exclusive steelbook we have already seen.

Btw glad the situation was resolved and actually quite happy to see your stuff on FAC release :thumbs:
Good to know, as I don't currently own that steelbook. :)

Thanks bud! It's a shame it had to happen this way (by mistake lol), but it's still very cool to see my artwork being used. :D

Hope your agreement involves them coming up with the readies @Noodles :naughty::D
giphy.gif

Either that or a lifetime supply of FAC's :rofl:
200.webp

Congrats @Noodles !!! So glad to see your design..hoping for more. Will be better for the studios to check our forum for the concepts as some of our ninjas have excellent ones.
Thanks Jane! It's not the design I would've chose personally, but obviously I'm very happy all the same. :happy:

:rofl::rofl:
Great artwork @Noodles and filmarena?.... :whistle:
Haha thanks! :giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
If you have every single release that FA have done and can prove it then you can get a copy. If not then you'll have to try and get it from the bay after it's released, there's no other way to get it atm. Although I don't think we'll see many of these cropping up on the bay tbh.
Thavks buddy for the info

Unless you own every FAC release you won't be eligible to get it.

I don't think that's true. I mean yes, if there are 101 people that have all the FAC releases, then they get all of them. But most likely they are not 101 people that have every release. And I don't think FAC is just going to toss these in a dumpster if you don't have every release. So they'll eventually go to someone. But likely you'll have to have most of the releases to get one. And that doesn't apply to pretty much all of us. So most of us are practically SOL

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Oh crap! So this is the "own all the FAC's" gift!

I only own 10-12 of them, there's so many shite movies released so I choose not to get them all, lol! But would love to get this one for a couple of reasons,

first: it would be cool to finally own a release with one of Nick's @Noodles designs, although it's not his best, sorry mate, haha!
second: it would perfectly fit in this picture. :p

V6WoGb.jpg

Oh crap! So this is the "own all the FAC's" gift!

I only own 7-10 of them, there's so many shite movies released so I choose not to get them all, lol! But would love to get this one for a couple of reasons,

first: it would be cool to finally own a release with one of Nick's @Noodles designs, although it's not his best, sorry mate, haha!
second: it would perfectly fit in this picture. :p

V6WoGb.jpg
No need to apologise mate... I appreciate your honesty. Plus I completely agree with you... but then I dislike the majority of my own work anyway. :LOL:

Epic collection by the way! :OMG: :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo and spass
That's quite a collection @spass :thumbs:

No need to apologise mate... I appreciate your honesty. Plus I completely agree with you... but then I dislike the majority of my own work anyway. :LOL:

Majority of your work is awesome mate.

(btw, if you get a deal on this release, which you should, please have me in mind won't you, haha!)

J/K of course. :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles

LOL typical creative processes going on there...never happy with your own work :rofl: Trust me mate if someone else likes your work then mission accomplished!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yo @Noodles Despite the mix up, it's awesome to see that something you've created is coming to life. How dare these HDN peeps label the artwork shoddy! Jokes.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the rear artwork. I'm actually having issues figuring out what it is. Is it a crutch?
However, I much prefer your front artwork with the wolf to the Dollar Flag art we got on the UK steelbook which I have. If they use the Wolf for the steelbook itself, I'll be a little sad because I won't have it.

Good job either way. (coughpointFAtomyspawncustomcough) :whistle:

Reactions: Noodles
Majority of your work is awesome mate.

(btw, if you get a deal on this release, which you should, please have me in mind won't you, haha!)

J/K of course. :naughty:
Cheers mate. :)

I'd be more than happy to help you out if I could... I think I'm lucky to even have secured a copy for myself to be honest.
LOL typical creative processes going on there...never happy with your own work :rofl: Trust me mate if someone else likes your work then mission accomplished!
Too true! I'm genuinely my own worst critic when it comes to this sort of stuff. I can't deny that I'm pretty proud to see my art being used though, especially on something that I actually love to collect myself. :)
Yo @Noodles Despite the mix up, it's awesome to see that something you've created is coming to life. How dare these HDN peeps label the artwork shoddy! Jokes.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the rear artwork. I'm actually having issues figuring out what it is. Is it a crutch?
However, I much prefer your front artwork with the wolf to the Dollar Flag art we got on the UK steelbook which I have. If they use the Wolf for the steelbook itself, I'll be a little sad because I won't have it.

Good job either way. (coughpointFAtomyspawncustomcough) :whistle:
For sure! I'm very excited about it to be honest. :D

I'd rather they didn't add all the credits to the front, since it makes it look a little too crowded IMO, but I'm guessing FA have no choice when it comes to that stuff. I think the rear artwork is a microphone by the way.

Thanks dude. :)

I bet you dont find 15 people that have every FAC release. I only have the numbered slip for AASB and every FAC steelbook after. That being limited to 201 I am going to guess means that less than 100 people have all steels and either a numbered slip or steel for AASB.

It would be right to give this release for those who have issue No. 1 (AASB), but not necessarily everyone else. Who have AASB (they also 101 thing) - can collect all. Even if some of the other numbers are not - can buy (not difficult), and without the first is not to collect all.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T