The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
That's crazy! :wacky: How they can expect individuals to buy every single variant across the board is pure madness lol. For instance, why would someone buying an E3 HardBox then go on to purchase the singles as well, and vice versa... (and for every release?! :LOL:). Ahh well, whatever floats ones boat ;)

The excuse I was given for having my collectible number (high 600s) taken away was because I wasn't buying every release. So yeah they expect you to buy everything they sell.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
The excuse I was given for having my collectible number (high 600s) taken away was because I wasn't buying every release. So yeah they expect you to buy everything they sell.

Way back when, I never wanted a collectable number...and being a slave for getting every release.

For instance, why would someone buying an E3 HardBox then go on to purchase the singles as well, and vice versa... (and for every release?! :LOL:). Ahh well, whatever floats ones boat ;)
That's the boat I'm in. I have 1 of all steelbook editions, but I only bought Hardboxes and got the single editions in the case of those huge maniac boxes.

Do we know the exact rules yet?

That's the boat I'm in. I have 1 of all steelbook editions, but I only bought Hardboxes and got the single editions in the case of those huge maniac boxes.

Do we know the exact rules yet?
In short, no but see Martin's post here. More info to be announced next week. Until then, there's no clear and concise conditions apart from "All FAC = Gift Wolf" as per Karel's recent post.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm mildly interest in this, at my last count I own 62 FAC's, so If this is every edition only, then I'm not invited, fair play to those who do own every edition and are capable of owning this....

I'm mildly interest in this, at my last count I own 62 FAC's, so If this is every edition only, then I'm not invited, fair play to those who do own every edition and are capable of owning this....
Agree, I'd also say it's a bit risky also, if FA are only inviting collector's who own the lot then there discarding a lot of serious collector's who maybe fall a couple short....
I'd have been up for a Wolf Of Wall Street FAC in general but the whole "Gift thing" and owning every single edition is just silly talk :p

Ah it's bittersweet as I don't have every FAC (I wish I did mind you), hopefully some lucky ninjas are able to get this, maybe I might get lucky who knows.

Shout out to @Noodles great to see your artwork used hopefully the first of many, very happy for you buddy:thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
i cant wait to see these on ebay for $1,000

I'd actually be surprised to see these on the bay tbh. It's likely that they'll only be available to the avid collector who has every single FAC release. So how many of those avid collectors would then break their collection by selling this off once they get it? :naughty:

I'd actually be surprised to see these on the bay tbh. It's likely that they'll only be available to the avid collector who has every single FAC release. So how many of those avid collectors would then break their collection by selling this off once they get it? :naughty:
ones that like money

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T