The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
There are only 101 copies of AASB, how many people that own a copy of that will own every other edition of FAC. I'm guessing less than half 45-50, but that's just a guess. If there counting through the 3 JP titles whats the magic number of total FAC releases? Someone must know the number? I'm close but I'm not gonna pick up some of the stuff I need if it's truly every single one.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Situations like this remind me of attaining limited skins in League of Legends where unless you were playing during the time they were released (or bought codes on eBay :p) there never came again a time where they were available. Eventually the company broke down and made them available again but it was as easy as flipping a switch and reimbursing the players who bought them originally. While it'd be nice for those of us who just started collecting to get a chance to get this release somewhere down the line, I'm of the opinion that it'd be better for that not to happen so those of us who earned it keep that exclusive status. Good job to all those who are eligible!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Will this have the previously released czech embossed steelbook of wolf of wall street ? that steelbook was nice. I gloss lacquer sprayed my copy.

FA have been around for a while now and there have been a lot of releases. Not to mention that a lot of people have stopped collecting steelbooks in the last couple years.
FA has been around a while but FAC is only 2 years old. And yes, TONS of releases. I'm told 70 something releases within that 2 year span.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I don`t like the concept of the reward or gift program. I have all editions so I guess I will have no problem to qualify for these but I don`t like it anyway. What is the point to make this line even more exclusive. When I look at ebay it looks like a lot of people try to sell their FAC releases and I don`t believe such a program can help the popularity of this line.

ones that like money

These are people that would have already spent £1000s getting their collection complete, I don't think they'll be that bothered tbh. I may well be wrong but I'll be very surprised to see these on the bay if they only go to the people that have all releases so far.
(I suppose it depends on what they do with the ones left after the full collection people have had theirs)

@Noodles i knew I had seen that design before.

As a mate I'm honest with you and I'm pretty sure i told you before I wasn't a fan (I think I've only said that about 2 of your designs) but still that's awesome news you get to see your work on premium slips

Personally I just wish it was one of your better designs for another film lol (which is everything except this :joy:)

But seriously I hope your deal was a gooden :thumbs:

Also I hope If FAC or another retailer is going to use your art again I hope I get the chance to pick it up and not by one of these stupid reward programs where you have to have bought every release- serioulsy can't stand that and puts me off the retailer even more - and that has to do with the fact of how many premiums they release in one year plus the majority are crappy WWA steels or films i don't like or just bad art.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur and Noodles
@Noodles i knew I had seen that design before.

As a mate I'm honest with you and I'm pretty sure i told you before I wasn't a fan (I think I've only said that about 2 of your designs) but still that's awesome news you get to see your work on premium slips

Personally I just wish it was one of your better designs for another film lol (which is everything except this :joy:)

But seriously I hope your deal was a gooden :thumbs:

Also I hope If FAC or another retailer is going to use your art again I hope I get the chance to pick it up and not by one of these stupid reward programs where you have to have bought every release- serioulsy can't stand that and puts me off the retailer even more - and that has to do with the fact of how many premiums they release in one year plus the majority are crappy WWA steels or films i don't like or just bad art.
Funny thing is, it was one of my very first designs in that style as I mainly just wanted to try something new and get used to the Pen tool... so it's pretty surprising to me that a piece I didn't put much effort in to or plan to be used on such a product has been chosen... kind of makes me wish they'd let me design the whole slip, as I would've made a few tweaks to my current design they've used and also would've done the back differently - I already have an old alternate design which was Leo's silhouette with buildings below and matches the front artwork much better IMO. But now it sounds like I'm complaining and unhappy about the situation, which isn't the case at all... I'm over the moon that my work is being used by a retailer I love and cannot wait to see the package in hand! :D

PS. I appreciate your honesty mate. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Flloydo
Funny thing is, it was one of my very first designs in that style as I mainly just wanted to try something new and get used to the Pen tool... so it's pretty surprising to me that a piece I didn't put much effort in to or plan to be used on such a product has been chosen... kind of makes me wish they'd let me design the whole slip, as I would've made a few tweaks to my current design they've used and also would've done the back differently - I already have an old alternate design which was Leo's silhouette with buildings below and matches the front artwork much better IMO. But now it sounds like I'm complaining and unhappy about the situation, which isn't the case at all... I'm over the moon that my work is being used by a retailer I love and cannot wait to see the package in hand! :D

PS. I appreciate your honesty mate. :)

I'd be over the moon too mate, whether it was something I designed that I loved or not so much

Can't grumble when it's being used on something you love and collect and to top if off a retailer you love

My FAC collection is growing a little now, I actually got one through the door this morning, my 8th FAC but from a seller on eBay

kind of makes me wish they'd let me design the whole slip, as I would've made a few tweaks to my current design they've used and also would've done the back differently - I already have an old alternate design which was Leo's silhouette with buildings below and matches the front artwork much better IMO.
Can we see your alternate mock-up and/or one that would be a tweaked version of the current one? :naughty: If and when you have time of course :D I'd love to see it :watch::)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and harry
Can we see your alternate mock-up and/or one that would be a tweaked version of the current one? :naughty: If and when you have time of course :D I'd love to see it :watch::)
Sure! I'll try and get it done at some point just to give you all an idea... might be a while yet though because we have a busy week ahead of us (#NinjaWeek ;)) and some other projects to complete first.

These are people that would have already spent £1000s getting their collection complete, I don't think they'll be that bothered tbh. I may well be wrong but I'll be very surprised to see these on the bay if they only go to the people that have all releases so far.
(I suppose it depends on what they do with the ones left after the full collection people have had theirs)
I was just playing bro. I agree:thumbs: Though I am sure at least one will end up on the bay

Nice one mate, I have been waiting ages for some of your designs to be made real, but unfortunately I don't own ever FAC release so can't get this :dunno:

Just on that point I don't believe there is yet a fair wait to select collectors for ultra limited releases or gift. It really should be randomly selected and not based on how many FACs you own or have the capability to own and by that I mean can afford to own. That last point is my real worry as it seems to be turning into a divide. :((n) Just my opinion which I believe is valid.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and megabee