The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
True collector "wins" , fair enough i think:thumbs:
Hope they will check if a collector still have all editions, because many scalpers out there with low collectable number that sell on ebay and face...
If one person have 40 FAC and the other 60, off course the one with most fac should get this?

It really should be randomly selected and not based on how many FACs you own or have the capability to own and by that I mean can afford to own. That last point is my real worry as it seems to be turning into a divide. :((n) Just my opinion which I believe is valid.

You think is fair that a random person with 10 fac should get this and a person with all releases don't get one?:rofl:

Hope they will check if a collector still have all editions, because many scalpers out there with low collectable number that sell on ebay and face...
If one person have 40 FAC and the other 60, off course the one with most fac should get this?

You think is fair that a random person with 10 fac should get this and a person with all releases don't get one?:rofl:
Some collectors will still have all of the FAC in their collection (True Collectors who don't sell but keep in their collection) but yes there are a few that have sold some of their collection and listed on ebay and Facebook and other places including privately.

Facebook listings some are I'm selling this on behalf of a friend who not on Facebook :whistle: :rofl:

How many still have all in their collection be hard to know for sure as photos can easily be provided but does not always mean they still in their collection.

101 is a small print run so there going to be a lot who will miss out even some collectors who not sold any of their collection
How they manage this is up to the Film Arena and GB Host not much anyone can do expect hope they get the invite to purchase and if they don't it's simply down to only a small amount available.

Yea why not it is more fair than: you can afford all the releases and I can't, does that mean I should be excluded from the offer? Comes down to the classic debate of the haves and have nots, but I'll stop there. Its my opinion that's all. :thumbs:

I understand you buddy :thumbs: we agree to disagree:drool:

Hmmm "true collector"

I consider myself a "true collector" but it don't mean I have to buy every release a retailer put out

One of those "true collectors" might be skint one month meaning they would go in debt to carry on the collection just so that one day along the path they get the chance to possibly own another package with a old crappy Steelbook in it. Great

This should of been a WEA steel to make it more beneficial and worth the price

Some collectors will still have all of the FAC in their collection (True Collectors who don't sell but keep in their collection) but yes there are a few that have sold some of their collection and listed on ebay and Facebook and other places including privately.

Facebook listings some are I'm selling this on behalf of a friend who not on Facebook :whistle: :rofl:

How many still have all in their collection be hard to know for sure as photos can easily be provided but does not always mean they still in their collection.

101 is a small print run so there going to be a lot who will miss out even some collectors who not sold any of their collection
How they manage this is up to the Film Arena and GB Host not much anyone can do expect hope they get the invite to purchase and if they don't it's simply down to only a small amount available.

It will be a though decision from filmarena and Carl/Martin for sure, and people will be disappointed no matter what:naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I dont mind the gift. Sure I would love to have it. Its great to reward those that deserve it. If collectors can provide a picture with their screenname and date with all the releases then that is awesome. They deserve it. I still am trying to track down a copy of AASB for under $400 so I can complete my collection.

If they go for the whole collection or most of collection with picture proof to get this item then I hope they think to ask for pictures including the #s on each release. Just to make sure dishonest people don't use older pics that include items that they've since sold.

Reactions: K.i.T
If someone is selling or bought a AASB then the one selling does not have it in his collection, and the one who buy it does not have all the other collection then, out of 101 copies remove 1, we get 100 collector.:whistle:

Someone die their AASB is sold to another one who does not have all the collection, we got 100 remove 1, we get 99 collector.:whistle:

Someone buy one from the site or GB and stop collecting, we go 99 remove 1, we get 98 collector.:whistle:

Someone got his Copy destroyed, 98 remove 1, left with 97 collector.:whistle:

Repeat.:brb:

To me this way of distributing very limited edition seems very unfair.

I collect special editions based on films I like. There are some films that I will never get in any editions, despite being premium or whatever, just I cannot support films I dislike.
I do not collect movies just out of completeness of all releases in some series (i.e. FAC here), for open series I think this is insane. (Imagine collecting each and every blu-ray steelbook).

I am sure selective people like myself, bring much more money to Filmarena than completeness people. Yet, they leave me and most others collectors no chance to have some some of their editions. And add a chance to all-grabbing scalpers to up their profits on secondary market.

This is almost like an insult to me. Their number system too.

And in 2 years they make FAC #200 a gift, and again those who do not have #1 and #70 have no chances.

Last edited:
To me this way of distributing very limited edition seems very unfair.

I collect movies based on films I like. There are some films that I will never get in any editions, despite being premium or whatever, just I cannot support films I dislike.
I do not collect movies just out of completeness of all releases in some series (i.e. FAC here), for open series I think this is insane. (Imagine collecting each and every blu-ray steelbook).

I am sure selective people like myself, bring much more money to Filmarena than completeness people. Yet, they leave me and most others collectors no chance to have some some of their editions. And add a chance to all-grabbing scalpers to up their profits on secondary market.

This is almost like an insult to me. Their number system too.

And in 2 years they make FAC #200 a gift, and again those who do not have #1 and #70 have no chances.
I own 0 FA releases and have no intent to but you've summed up how I feel about the scenario. I feel sorry for those of you who are passionate about the brand and I hope theres a way of others attaining this for retail

• Thanks
Reactions: megabee and Jhadur
I expect most people have realised that I don't go much on the way FA run their business but lots of people still think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread even though they keep coming out with mediocre films with meh slips and WWA steels.
I used to like them and was looking at getting all their releases but they were just releasing too much too fast and I couldn't keep up and the collectible number I had didn't allow me to get quite a few of their releases direct from their site.
The collectible number that they gave me after taking away my first one is above 1500 and I've just checked their site and I would have been able to get 9 releases with that number. And none of their upcoming releases.
What's the point of having a collectible number system like that with numbers that high when they don't release anything with that quantity.

Good luck to those that manage to get this release but the only things I'll be buying from them in the future will be Shawshank(because I want a premium release of this) and John Wick 2(but only if they do WEA steels similar to the Angel and Devil editions)

Here's my two cents....

I think people are blowing this all out of proportion and there's a very strong scent of 'self entitlement' emerging.

The bigger picture: Film Arena have decided to reward the people who purchased all/the most of their titles. Eg: those who supported them the most/spent the most money with them.

They didn't have to do this but they are.

All of a sudden people have 10 FACS in their collection and their giving out that FA are overlooking them with this?! I'm afraid there's nothing you can do if you don't meet the criteria. Unlucky!

Having said all that, I'm sure they'll struggle to find 101 people with a complete set. So I'm sure there'll be one or two 'spares' left over......

Here's my two cents....

I think people are blowing this all out of proportion and there's a very strong scent of 'self entitlement' emerging.

The bigger picture: Film Arena have decided to reward the people who purchased all/the most of their titles. Eg: those who supported them the most/spent the most money with them.

They didn't have to do this but they are.

All of a sudden people have 10 FACS in their collection and their giving out that FA are overlooking them with this?! I'm afraid there's nothing you can do if you don't meet the criteria. Unlucky!

Having said that, I'm sure they'll struggle to find 101 people with a complete set. So I'm sure they'll be one or two 'spares' left over......
Totally agree!

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Who's to say one collector is a true collector and the other is not? This horse has been beaten to death.

Each person is free to do as they please with their purchases, doesn't make those who decide to sell after a while any less worthy of being called collectors than those who hoard everything this side of Mars.

And in reply to your second point, here's a shocker, there are many people who refuse to use Facebook for privacy reasons. ;)

FA will be announcing next week the details of who's entitled to get this "gift".