The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #2) [Czech/Slovakia]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 9, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

received_1411304198886130.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be the definitive steelbook edition of this movie, possibly forever. Yes a retailer could choose to release WEA for the entire franchise series, but that would be a massive undertaking since there are already 8 XMen movies and counting and who knows if a single retailer would be able to successfully secure a fully exclusive set for all XMen movies.

Glad to be in the GB for this. Personally I am a fan of this WWA steelbook and the fact that FA has put a premium package around it is all the better. :thumbs:

Reactions: Familyguy824
Wow! Thanks for the tag @Danzigg1979 and @Steelselecta !! I was fast asleep though as I'm up early today for work!

Damn I'm lucky I just got in there!! is it possible for a bit more notice in future @Apollon ? Even a day or several hours instead of just boom here it is otherwise people who were interested in the release may miss it (n)

Turned out to be more popular than even the Revenant (e2 at least) as it reached now 150 on first night!

Anyway glad I got in!:thumbs:

Have to admit 999czk seems quite steep! If that's the way pricing is going to go, I'm going to have to be more selective on purchases. I want this as I quite enjoyed the movie, but for a movie that's is relatively old, and not WEA, seems a bit off. I'm in no doubt Black Barons will do a good job, but if that's the way the price is going forward, I'll have to carefully consider what's on offer. You still get more bang for your buck with Filmarena but Black Barons does lack in the extras department. Shame.

Have to admit 999czk seems quite steep! If that's the way pricing is going to go, I'm going to have to be more selective on purchases. I want this as I quite enjoyed the movie, but for a movie that's is relatively old, and not WEA, seems a bit off. I'm in no doubt Black Barons will do a good job, but if that's the way the price is going forward, I'll have to carefully consider what's on offer. You still get more bang for your buck with Filmarena but Black Barons does lack in the extras department. Shame.
Robber Barons Collection