Attachments

• Wolverine-kr.jpg
    Wolverine-kr.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 499
  • Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the only option for a front cover on this steelbook worldwide, then I guess I might have to buy me a tube of white-out.:cool:

why do such a thing !EEK!

"3D". I'm sick of them plastering "3D" all over the awesome covers of all these steelbooks lately.

This movie is not called "The Wolverine 3D". The 3D aspect is an optional element. It needs to be on the slip, not the steel.

Better yet, what they ought to do is make a 2D only version as well. It's not fair to all of us 2D steelbook collectors to be forced to pay a significant amount extra for an optional technology that we don't need or even want.

Save for that... it looks good :thumbs: :hilarious:

"3D". I'm sick of them plastering "3D" all over the awesome covers of all these steelbooks lately.

This movie is not called "The Wolverine 3D". The 3D aspect is an optional element. It needs to be on the slip, not the steel.

Better yet, what they ought to do is make a 2D only version as well. It's not fair to all of us 2D steelbook collectors to be forced to pay a significant amount extra for an optional technology that we don't need or even want.

Save for that... it looks good :thumbs: :hilarious:

yeah not really a fan of 3d myself

How about being creative with the "3D" on a transparent slipcover so the SteelBook can be used for both 2D and 3D Blu-ray discs?

now that is a idea !!!!!!!:thumbs::scat:

Reactions: Ataneruo
I actually find this with the 3D on the cover very appealing. With majority of releases in standard blu ray, I prefer the 3D copies to stand out. This is a non issue on amarays so why such a big fuss on steelbooks?