lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99 (currently in a 2 for £25 Promotion)

Wolverine.jpg
Wolverine 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These will hit £9.99 like the spideys and I'll wait to see them in hand instore

That is nice artwork so far, already have the other releases but tempted, will wait for pics and may go see what it looks like in person.

Last edited:
Say what you like about these two upcoming releases but I think it's pretty cool and a rare thing to see two lenticular steelbooks starting out in a "2 for 25 quid" promotion at HMV (can't see Zavvi doing that).
Artwork mostly within the framing borders should look great with minimal alignment issues.

Personally speaking would have been far, far happier with the three steelbooks (already released elsewhere) to be released here to complement the three already released back in the U.K.in May 2015:-

Three released in May 2015 in the U.K. ....................................................................................................................the three missing in the U.K.
124941_large.jpg
124940_large.jpg
124942_large.jpg
upload_2017-1-31_20-0-44.png
upload_2017-1-31_20-1-25.png
....................................................................................................................................................
upload_2017-1-31_20-2-38.png

Last edited:
I seen this and the other film on sale in the HMV in Livingston today. Website says 6th of March release but on the shelf today. Just a heads up if you're interested in buying it, your local HMV may have it. :thumbs:

It's probably just an error in the mock up photo

The website don't mention a 3D Disc is included and lists only 1 Disc

The German release same steelbook with lenti magnet is also only 1 Disc

Damn shame, ill stick with the original HMV release then, its still a nice steelbook tbh and includes 3D.