lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: March 6, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £14.99 (currently in a 2 for £25 Promotion)

Wolverine.jpg
Wolverine 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The lenticular is very good on this steelbook you can see unboxing video in the German thread
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...n-lenticular-blu-ray-steelbook-germany.83355/

It's possible HMV listing is incorrect of course listing 1 Disc only way to know for sure is when in hand

Agreed it is gorgeous, but for me its all about the content with the good art, If a steel is gorgeous with 1 disc and there is another steel with 2-3 discs and ok artwork i will go with the latter. Such a shame as this steel does look gorgeous.

Said it in the other thread but I'll say it in here too

The best uk lentis I've seen

And creative too, the depth and colours on this is are amazing and transition on origins is sharp.

Very well done

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I hate my brain..... I saw just 1 copy of each of these Wolverine steelbooks in hmv so i grabbed them both for £25 before i went and saw logan.

They are pretty nice, shame The wolverine is only the theatrical cut, guess i will be keeping the original also.

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Got both of these yesterday and they are fantastic value for money!
Really good depth and clarity on the magnets, and the steels are good too.

My only gripe is I was hoping these would be like the recent spidermans and with spot glossing and bossing, but to be honest, these are quality as they are, so no major.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Saw both of these in the store yesterday, didn't look all that to me but if you don't have a steel for either Wolverine pic then they will do.