Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is tied with Kick Ass 2 as the worst film of the last few years. Downright awful film. Simple pass.

I'm all for opinions but if you think Kick Ass 2 is the worst film of the last few years I would expect that you haven't seen many. It's not up there with the greats but there are some shocking films about.

Haven't seen this, I like Pegg but ironically I can't stand Hot Fuzz or Shaun of The Dead so not sure if this is for me but the tentative artwork looks cool.

Exactly! Though I was hoping for something a bit classier looking.

I'm all for opinions but if you think Kick Ass 2 is the worst film of the last few years I would expect that you haven't seen many. It's not up there with the greats but there are some shocking films about.

Haven't seen this, I like Pegg but ironically I can't stand Hot Fuzz or Shaun of The Dead so not sure if this is for me but the tentative artwork looks cool.

This one may not be for you then. Simon Pegg plays his least most likeable character out of the three.

This one may not be for you then. Simon Pegg plays his least most likeable character out of the three.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on that, I didn't care for this character very much but I did enjoy the film, it's not in the same league as the first two movies but I did like it and will be a definite pre order to complete the set. I'm looking forward to seeing it again :movie:. If the sainsburys artwork is correct, I'm happy with it, although the fact that neither characters are portrayed on the front cover then I hope that there will be some great art on the back (minus any text or credits) so I can display which ever side I'm in the mood to look at.

Oh hell yes! I'm in!

And I've not even seen this yet (damn danish cinema cancelled the film here...), but I've seen the other two and I love them! Of course I will have to complete my steelbook Cornetto trilogy!

Just see it on zavvi for £22.99. Like the artwork and will defo buy but prob from amazon once the price drops

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Also avaliable to pre order from sainsburys on 30/08

Zavvi currently displaying possibly the worst attempt at a mockup ever but the artwork itself is nice (as above):

10847545-1377706724-883315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut and dfoles
Will definitely be in for this one! I just hope the price isn't too ridiculous... I've cut down a lot on steelbooks now, but the constant rise in prices means I'm still struggling to afford the ones I really want. :(

Not a easy pass for me anymore after seeing that artwork! :drool:

Also it will be available at sainsburys so can use my nectar points.

Changed my mind... IM IN! :movie:

Fantastic artwork, I was going to grab this anyway, but now a definite pre-order, I don't care about the price :scat:
Is this the actual artwork or did you make this? Either way, I dig it. :scat:

The artwork is from Amazon :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: carllenc