Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kind of wish the back artwork was the inner left panel. But overall I like the artwork, and the vivid colors. Hopefully they put a cool finish on this

The weakest film from the cornetto trilogy imo but would have got this anyway to complete the set.

:emb:mg:Day one for me now though that artwork is epic! :drool:

Paycheck is either tomorrow or Saturday, gonna pre-order and maybe pickup the horizontal SotD and HF steels... I dunno.. I just can't get into the horizontal ones

The art is much more vibrant on the first photo than on the second (amazon) I really hope the final steel is really vibrant and eye catching. I want those colours to pop :oohyeah: :naughty: Also I think this steelbook would look best with no embossing or debossing but a super high gloss finish :oohyeah:

The art is much more vibrant on the first photo than on the second (amazon) I really hope the final steel is really vibrant and eye catching. I want those colours to pop :oohyeah: :naughty: Also I think this steelbook would look best with no embossing or debossing but a super high gloss finish :oohyeah:

+1:yeahthat:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

EEK!EEK!EEK!:ugh::emb:mg: