Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, it's not the best film of the trilogy, but it's not bad by any stretch of the imagination.

I can't wait to see it again and look for all the little things I missed the first time around

Last edited:
Great artwork! It be cool if the sign on the back was embossed, then with a debossed background behind their faces, it would give an awesome 3D effect! I doubt it'll happen, but a guys allowed to dream right?

Would be good if it shared same portrait format like "Shaun of the dead" and "Hot Fuzz".

All 3 would look awesome together.

insane price considering its nowhere near as good as the other Corneto Trilogy movies. I found Simon Pegg's character a bit annoying in this... also since Shaun and Fuzz are both less than £8 I won't be buying this, which is a shame as I wanted the complete set :(

£22.95 EEK!

Zavvi are the kings of pure pisstake at the minute. What ever kind of price is that? Seriously, if they want to remain in the game they have to do better than that. Im actually praying they go bankrupt so all those planned steelbooks i want will be cancelled or relocated to a better serving company.

Ill wait for amazon to list it, and it should be no more than £16.99 :oohyeah: