Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill wait for amazon to list it, and it should be no more than £16.99 :oohyeah:

:hilarious:

I'll be amazed if Amazon have this for that price. This is a Universal title and they like to take the Michael as much as any studio when it comes to pricing.

Amazon are way cheaper than zavvi, plus Oblivion went down to £16.50 so i dont see why a non blockbuster like this wouldnt go this low either :D

It might not be in the league of a US Blockbuster but it is considered a pretty big deal in the UK and topped the charts. So I would expect them to put the price up.

Well if this costs more than £17.99 ill pass. It will drop below £10 like nearly all universals. They seem to print them forever so no loss and ive got a backlog of stuff to watch anyway.

Will wait and see what Amazon chuck it out at
same here.
Not sure on Sainsbury steel packaging to be honest

insane price considering its nowhere near as good as the other Corneto Trilogy movies. I found Simon Pegg's character a bit annoying in this... also since Shaun and Fuzz are both less than £8 I won't be buying this, which is a shame as I wanted the complete set :(

if your talking about the UK steels of those movies, dont forget, they were re-releases, NOT new titles

Price point so far is totally unrealistic for what you are getting. Seriously, if all new movie steelbooks are going to be £20+, i might just give up on preorders and risk price drops down the line as this is beginning to feel like extortion :(

HMV instore is sounding like a safe bet, hopefully £16.99 or less as per Django & Die Hard 5.

Reactions: hayemaker