The Worst Movie Ever?

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
12ce38861186.jpg facepalmalice.jpg facepalm-ernie.jpg facepalm.jpg homer-facepalm.jpg hqdefault.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm probably going to get a lot of hate because of this, but for me the big lebowski is the worst movie I've ever seen. Not funny at all and plain boring :muted:

Last edited:
Out of movies I did not finish watching, "Funny games" is my worst top, with "Misery" being the second worst. The third one is some John Wayne movie, do not remember the name.
Yet I avoid definitely awful movies, like centipede or jackass.

It wouldn't be The Conquerors Where John Wayne and the entire cast "black up" to play Asians. Toe curdling funny and so bad it's good!. Forget the Black and White Minstrel Show, this is the real deal..

Out of all the stinkburgers that are out there, I have to give the nod to Moment by Moment with Lilly Tomlin and John Travolta. In fact, my buddy Mike met Tomlin at a Comic Con and presented her a Moment by Moment poster to sign. She asked "Did you actually like that movie?" to which he replied (lied is more the word ) "Yes, I did". He told me she looked at him and said "Bless You". LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and PunkNinja
Out of movies I did not finish watching, "Funny games" is my worst top, with "Misery" being the second worst. The third one is some John Wayne movie, do not remember the name.
Yet I avoid definitely awful movies, like centipede or jackass.

I thought the original Funny Games was pure brilliance! Haneke is a misunderstood director.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja