Zavvi
Amazon
Price: £109.99
Note: Use code BIGSPENDERZ to drop down to £99.99
11181491-1764333214465967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre Ordered for now with Zavvi

I await Amazon UK and Hmv Ireland listings to appear

Going by recent box sets Hmv Ireland and Xtra-Vision usually end up the cheapest so hopefully that will happen with this release

Reactions: luke98
Not sure because the Zavvi one is the only one anywhere to date to go under £100. And that'll be hard to beat
Amazon UK and HMV Ireland/UK will match or better the price when they list on their websites
Amazon France €140.46 is actually cheaper than Zavvi €151.79
Zavvi BIGSPENDERZ discount code if your currency is Euro it is €139.79

This release is a big release it's not a Zavvi exclusive so you can be sure the pricing will be similar with other UK/Ireland retailers dropping prices to get customers to order from them
Amazon most of the time drop prices to get sales and recently HMV Ireland have being the best value for Box Sets
It is also most likely depending on the print run this could drop even more over time with all the retailers especially after christmas

Last edited:
I will buy these, but when the price is right, £109 is a fair price but not in my budget for that time of year.

Need to sell my dvd seasons which will be a nightmare lol

Amazon UK have updated the price and the set is now available for pre-order for a shocking £191.32! This price must be on purpose for it to be included in the black friday sales maybe, and bring it back in line with Zavvi's price? Btw, Zavvi's price has increased slightly to £114.99 without the code.

This is one Christmas present I'd definitely like to own, but as is usually the way of things, i'll wait for the price drop in 2016.

I am just a little worried about errors and problems on the discs, after the Star Trek TNG season 1 fiasco, I held off buying until it was obvious the next seasons were ok. It's an awful lots of discs to get right..and so much that can go wrong..

I'm currently watching this on DVD season 4, watched 'Home', today, awful episode, like Hills Have Eyes and Texas Chainsaw Massacre turned into a gross out crap fest. It'll look awesome in HD Blu-ray.....:)