[GIVEAWAY OVER - WINNER CHOSEN] #TheLaw's Case Files - Case 1

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ninjas, you are hereby summoned to participate in the following giveaway.

HOSTED & DONATED by Apollon

WINNER: @rj531

DURATION: ONE week from June 21 - 2016 A.D.

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

IMG_1568.jpg

TO ENTER:

Your are in charge of producing and directing HDN The Movie. Tag the ninjas you would cast in this movie and explain their role(s) along with a brief synopsis.

TERMS: One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

You are now eligible to comply.

Click HERE to support the site

DREDD.jpg

Last edited:
The movie opens with @Wreck (as himself) just being awesome. He has a vision. A vision for the future of collector's worldwide. Joining him are @apsmith21 and @digitalbabe and together they build the most awesome website the world has ever seen. Supporting cast includes @Apollon @AcIDc0r3 @cooey @bloodsnake007 @carllenc @DADDYCOOL187 @Drum18 @Flloydo @Naughtius Maximus @Noodles @Ricker @Sigill @snooloui mostly as the most generous and helpful ninjas ever seen. Someone else can fill in most of the blanks, but I am sure it will come together nicely. Just as long as it features a scene of @bloodsnake007 finding something on his computer and saying, "Mother of God! What the f**k?! That's f***ing awesome!!" before running down a random hallway throwing candy and yelling, "WE GOT A GRAIL COMING! WE GOT A GRAIL COMING!" This film is going to be 'LEGEN-wait for it...-DARY!'

Thanks for another fantastic giveaway Fares :thumbs:

The Cast...

@bloodsnake007 -The Candy King
@Apollon - The Godfather
@digitalbabe - The Fairy Queen
@Scary Hair - The Godmother
@Pandamonium - The Godchild
@KD Scorp - The Micheavous Imp

One day, The Godfather and Godmother were discussing what to get their Godchild for a present, how about some steelbooks said The Godfather, no way said the Godmother, we have too many here and beside that any new steel purchases will be mine :) Following further discussion where they remain undecided there is a sudden flash in the corner of the room and there appears The Fairy Queen.

"I have listened to all you suggestions, disagreements and arguments" she said, "I know just the thing" Both the Godfather and The Godmother are standing there open mouthed at this vision that has appeared, "I know someone who can help" said the Fairy Godmother, she waves her hands in the air and another flash follows, then, The Candy King appears, "@£&? And b£&(@ks" said the Candy King, "what happened, I was just tucking into my chilli chicken wings, my eyes went funny and I appeared here"

"I want you to help The Godfather and The Godmother" said The Fairy Queen, "They need to buy a present for The Godchild" "I have just the thing" said The Candy King, "CANDY and LOTS OF IT" "splendid" said The Fairy Queen :) meanwhile, The Godfather and The Godmother are still standing there open mouthed and speechless, The Candy King pops some popping candy into each of their mouths and they immediately react and thank both The Fairy Godmother and The Candy King for their much appreciated help.

The Candy King immediately sets about his task, whilst everyone else go out to celebrate, once finished The Candy King joins the others in the pub for a well earned drink and some juicy chilli burgers

On the way back from the pub, they call in at the child minders to collect The Godchild, saying they have a surprise when they arrive home, all the way there, The Godchild is asking what the surprise is only to be told to wait, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise.

When they get to their house, they throw open the door shouting "SUPRISE" The Godchild rushes in and asks " where is the SUPRISE? There is nothing here"

The Godfather, Godmother, Fairy Queen and The Candy King are all standing open mouthed, everything has gone, The Godchild bursts out crying and threatens to sue them all for child cruelty :(

Suddenly, The Candy King notices a movement out of the corner of his eye, when he takes a closer look, he sees The Mischeavous Imp hiding, they go over to him and see he has all the missing Candy, "SUPRISE" said The Mischeavous Imp, "I wanted to help, but no one asked me" "Not only do I have your candy, here are a a few steelbooks for you guys, plus, a lifetime subscription to EVERY Manta steel they ever release"

There is much joy and loud screaming as they all hug each other "not so mischeavous after all are you" said The Godfather to the Mischeavous Imp, they all burst out laughing and started to enjoy all that lovely candy.

They all lived happily ever after...

BTW, many years later, every Manta steel is proudly on display in their home all 2300 of them :p

Ron

Ninjas, you are hereby summoned to participate in the following giveaway.

HOSTED & DONATED by Apollon

WINNER: TBC

DURATION: ONE week from June 21 - 2016 A.D.

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

TO ENTER:

Your are in charge of producing and directing HDN The Movie. Tag the ninjas you would cast in this movie and explain their role(s) along with a brief synopsis.

TERMS: One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

You are now eligible to comply.

Click HERE to support the site

View attachment 247581
EPIC Give-Away @Apollon :woot: :notworthy: Thank you! :thumbs:
The movie opens with @Wreck (as himself) just being awesome. He has a vision. A vision for the future of collector's worldwide. Joining him are @apsmith21 and @digitalbabe and together they build the most awesome website the world has ever seen. Supporting cast includes @Apollon @AcIDc0r3 @cooey @bloodsnake007 @carllenc @DADDYCOOL187 @Drum18 @Flloydo @Naughtius Maximus @Noodles @Ricker @Sigill @snooloui mostly as the most generous and helpful ninjas ever seen. Someone else can fill in most of the blanks, but I am sure it will come together nicely. Just as long as it features a scene of @bloodsnake007 finding something on his computer and saying, "Mother of God! What the f**k?! That's f***ing awesome!!" before running down a random hallway throwing candy and yelling, "WE GOT A GRAIL COMING! WE GOT A GRAIL COMING!" This film is going to be 'LEGEN-wait for it...-DARY!'

i would cast Frankie @bloodsnake007 as Billionaire Candy Maker that gives out 5 Golden Tickets to go to NINJA LAND..

Thanks for another fantastic giveaway Fares :thumbs:

The Cast...

@bloodsnake007 -The Candy King
@Apollon - The Godfather
@digitalbabe - The Fairy Queen
@Scary Hair - The Godmother
@Pandamonium - The Godchild
@KD Scorp - The Micheavous Imp

One day, The Godfather and Godmother were discussing what to get their Godchild for a present, how about some steelbooks said The Godfather, no way said the Godmother, we have too many here and beside that any new steel purchases will be mine :) Following further discussion where they remain undecided there is a sudden flash in the corner of the room and there appears The Fairy Queen.

"I have listened to all you suggestions, disagreements and arguments" she said, "I know just the thing" Both the Godfather and The Godmother are standing there open mouthed at this vision that has appeared, "I know someone who can help" said the Fairy Godmother, she waves her hands in the air and another flash follows, then, The Candy King appears, "@£&? And b£&(@ks" said the Candy King, "what happened, I was just tucking into my chilli chicken wings, my eyes went funny and I appeared here"

"I want you to help The Godfather and The Godmother" said The Fairy Queen, "They need to buy a present for The Godchild" "I have just the thing" said The Candy King, "CANDY and LOTS OF IT" "splendid" said The Fairy Queen :) meanwhile, The Godfather and The Godmother are still standing there open mouthed and speechless, The Candy King pops some popping candy into each of their mouths and they immediately react and thank both The Fairy Godmother and The Candy King for their much appreciated help.

The Candy King immediately sets about his task, whilst everyone else go out to celebrate, once finished The Candy King joins the others in the pub for a well earned drink and some juicy chilli burgers

On the way back from the pub, they call in at the child minders to collect The Godchild, saying they have a surprise when they arrive home, all the way there, The Godchild is asking what the surprise is only to be told to wait, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise.

When they get to their house, they throw open the door shouting "SUPRISE" The Godchild rushes in and asks " where is the SUPRISE? There is nothing here"

The Godfather, Godmother, Fairy Queen and The Candy King are all standing open mouthed, everything has gone, The Godchild bursts out crying and threatens to sue them all for child cruelty :(

Suddenly, The Candy King notices a movement out of the corner of his eye, when he takes a closer look, he sees The Mischeavous Imp hiding, they go over to him and see he has all the missing Candy, "SUPRISE" said The Mischeavous Imp, "I wanted to help, but no one asked me" "Not only do I have your candy, here are a a few steelbooks for you guys, plus, a lifetime subscription to EVERY Manta steel they ever release"

There is much joy and loud screaming as they all hug each other "not so mischeavous after all are you" said The Godfather to the Mischeavous Imp, they all burst out laughing and started to enjoy all that lovely candy.

They all lived happily ever after...

BTW, many years later, every Manta steel is proudly on display in their home all 2300 of them :p

Ron
@kbr1656 @rj531 @Towser LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: These stories are AWESOME, THANKS for the laughs! :hilarious:
This thread has really given me an idea to create my own Give-Away! ;) (SOON!)

Reactions: IRON MAN and Towser