USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014 (live Sunday
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Available this Halloween season

live.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute classic. That alleyway fight sequence is still top drawer, and it amazes me that Piper didn't do a lot more films as he was pretty good in this. So many great one liners too. I mean some of the effects aren't great in this day and age, but the overall plot and the way it pans out - still superb.

I'll be all over this.

I really hope the artwork looks right on this one.
I find it hard to believe that they would release this film with more than a 2,000 print run, or 'ultra limited' as 'they' say.
I'm actually surprised they're doing this title, it has a cult following but I'd be surprised if it was a sell out… but I'm definitely in for it! :)

The Blu-ray was originally due to be released in the UK but got cancelled

I gather they sorted this and I presume this will be a Studio Canal release

Hope this is the same as the Shout Factory disc, been meaning to pick that up for ages.
Very unlikely to happen contain Shout Factory content
It will be not possible due to Shout Factory rights
If it was an Arrow Video release then it would have been possible as they share the extras rights with lot of their releases

With this been a Studio Canal release I don't expect that will happen and I would be very surprised if they licenced the content

Awesome, definitely a classic John Carpenter movie, one that remains true today, classic one liners and that epic battle. :)
I hope they do this movie justice with a great steelbook, I think I will be adding to my Shout! Factory Blu-ray, if they can match the artwork.

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum"