USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014 (live Sunday
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Available this Halloween season

live.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About freakin time.... seems like years since I started the thread for this in the feedback section.

I do own the Shout release which is nice.. but a Steelbook is what this film deserves. Hope the art is good. OBEY!

Reactions: chunk and rj531
after this more Carpenter classics..Escape from New York, The Thing 82 with English title (not a fan of the horizontal), Christine, The Fog

To be honest, the best artwork for this would be a cover with the original poster artwork. Inside the steelbook is a pair of card glasses with red lenses that when put on, reveal the word OBEY on the front cover. I had a detective book as a kid that had an image and when a red piece of plastic was placed over the image a new image or 'clue' was revealed.

Now that would be awesome.

To be honest, the best artwork for this would be a cover with the original poster artwork. Inside the steelbook is a pair of card glasses with red lenses that when put on, reveal the word OBEY on the front cover. I had a detective book as a kid that had an image and when a red piece of plastic was placed over the image a new image or 'clue' was revealed.

Now that would be awesome.
I would have the glasses being put on reveal that the person on the artwork changes face.

Reactions: chunk and elfunk
Unless it is something truly spectacular, I'll stick with the Shout US version... with reversible art, awesome slipcover, and "BUY" sticker.