USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014 (live Sunday
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £15.99
Notes: Available this Halloween season

live.jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be pedantic but the only way you could see the creatures was through the glasses and it would be impossible to see a reflection of them!!

Yep your right however this was one of the original posters for the movie I hadnit on my wall for meny a year :shy:.

Years since I saw this hoping for a little price drop have a feeling I will BUY no matter what :naughty: .

Reactions: chunk and MGD
i'm happy that they use the original poster for the front. i was also very interested in the german digibook, but i finally want this film with its original (english) title, not the german one.

WOW!!!! Love this movie. . Getting this day one. . I hope that it goes down to £14.99 though, I just got back from hmv with my edge of tomorrow new release movie steelbook that contains 3D BD,2D BD and UV all for £19.99 so the price for this is overpriced in my opinion. . But like others have said "I'd buy it at 19.99 of it doesn't come down" I feel the same for this particular film but for most catalogue titles I wouldn't.
I absolutely love the artwork. . I hope it has some words on the back"obey" or whatever, this is one title that text on the steelbook will actually have meaning. :):):)

Reactions: kron and harry
Shame there's no Keith David on the inner art. They should have used a scene from the greatest punch up in movie history!

Great art but I wonder what the actual BD will be like. The original UK release was a terrible upscale and I doubt this will be a new pressing

Agreed it was absolutely awful, I wonder if they could use the Italian version as that one is excellent

Great art but I wonder what the actual BD will be like. The original UK release was a terrible upscale and I doubt this will be a new pressing
I'm pretty sure this is the first time it has been released in the UK. I know Escape From New York and the Fog had bad transfers if that's what your thinking off.

Sorry to be pedantic but the only way you could see the creatures was through the glasses and it would be impossible to see a reflection of them!!

maybe somebody who has glasses on is looking at somebody else with glasses on and can see them in the reflection

I also would like to know if this is a new re mastered Blu -ray or the previous cancelled Blu-ray that was very poor and reason for it been cancelled

Its great were getting a steelbook but it will be pointless if its the same Blu-ray that was cancelled as I open and watch the films in my steelbooks so I always prefer to purchase the best version possible even if that means purchasing a better version that's not a steelbook
I sometimes will double dip and purchase a steelbook if artwork is amazing even if I already have a better Blu-ray version and often do this if its a favourite film director

I hope it is a new Blu-ray