Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey all.

Thanks to a crappy cheap diet of Fray Bentos pies and Pot Noodles, I've managed to acquire a pretty cool movie collection. I've never really shown it off before so there's not many people outside of my family who've seen it. Hope you like what you see and if you have any questions on any items, drop me a message and I'll be happy to reply. Cheers.

20170610_160159.jpg

20170623_192052.jpg

20170623_192216.jpg

20170623_192300.jpg

20170623_192346.jpg

20170623_192437.jpg

20170623_192457.jpg

20170623_192513.jpg

20170623_192542.jpg

20170623_192551.jpg

No worries, literally is the best collection I've seen.

I'll buy you dinner every night lol ;)
@Flloydo. Mate, you buy the dinner and you can visit me down under anytime... That so came out wrong. :LOL:. Seriously dude, I appreciate the 'best ever' comments. That's the best praise a collector can hope for. I'll be posting up some more pics soon because I've tracked down a few out of print editions so check back soon mate. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Mark Wilson u know what i think of your collection so i dont have to tell u again on here. Lol. Really looking forward to seeing all the new additions u have on order! That was a massively impressive list by the way lol
Thanks @elle82 :drool:. I'll post pics when they arrive. Don't know when that will be though! Some sets take so long to arrive here in Tassie it's as if they get strapped to the back of camels and sent via the Sahara desert!!! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Thanks @elle82 :drool:. I'll post pics when they arrive. Don't know when that will be though! Some sets take so long to arrive here in Tassie it's as if they get strapped to the back of camels and sent via the Sahara desert!!! :LOL:
Awesome ;) i know what u mean. Some take 3 or 4 weeks to get to south australia too. Im impatient. I hate waiting. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@elle82 @AlienKing @bloodsnake007 @Flloydo @Noodles @C.C. 95 @GI_SnakeEyes Hey guys. My games were feeling underappreciated so I thought I best add them to the thread. Let me know what you think :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Great stuff, again @Mark Wilson !
I actually, consciously drew a line at not buyng collectible game stuff. I already collect Hot Toys/Sideshow and Guitars along with steelbooks and Blu rays. I HAD to not add another collectable catagory!
Did anyone ask you the million dollar collector question?:
Sealed or open? (Do you open and watch/play them?)

Hi friends. I realised I neglected my games collection when posting my thread so I though I'd add a few more snaps of the ones I missed first time around. Hope you enjoy the tour Part Two. :thumbs:

View attachment 320313

View attachment 320314

View attachment 320315

View attachment 320316

View attachment 320317

View attachment 320318

View attachment 320319

View attachment 320310

View attachment 320312

View attachment 320311

Jeez this just keeps getting better and better!!!
I didn't think that was possible lol

As if I couldn't envy your collection as much as I already did... now you reveal that you also have a huge gaming collection!? I'm very, VERY jealous! Want to be best friends? :p

Was going to say have you seen the gaming part!! Wow

@tridon - you seen the new pics?

@GI_SnakeEyes Way ahead of you bro! It is amazing! Mate, I'm told we're like two peas in a pod so I'm not surprised you've got most of these too. :thumbs:
View attachment 320325

Currently playing this at the mo (well I've stopped for a bit to play little nightmares and the uncharted remastered collection) but I absolutely love this game

@Flloydo. Mate, you buy the dinner and you can visit me down under anytime... That so came out wrong. :LOL:. Seriously dude, I appreciate the 'best ever' comments. That's the best praise a collector can hope for. I'll be posting up some more pics soon because I've tracked down a few out of print editions so check back soon mate. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hahaha, that does sound wrong but it's made me chuckle

Honestly it's the truth, never seen anything like it apart from high street stores and even then you've shown them up and put them to shame.

Looks like if I come over to aus I'll be a busy man with you and @elle82 lol (my sis lives your neck of the woods too - she emigrated a few years back, so she'd be p*ssed if I didn't see her too)