Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey all.

Thanks to a crappy cheap diet of Fray Bentos pies and Pot Noodles, I've managed to acquire a pretty cool movie collection. I've never really shown it off before so there's not many people outside of my family who've seen it. Hope you like what you see and if you have any questions on any items, drop me a message and I'll be happy to reply. Cheers.

20170610_160159.jpg

20170623_192052.jpg

20170623_192216.jpg

20170623_192300.jpg

20170623_192346.jpg

20170623_192437.jpg

20170623_192457.jpg

20170623_192513.jpg

20170623_192542.jpg

20170623_192551.jpg

I seriously confused this for a local video store I go to (but of course yours is fancier, cleaner, better selection, etc). You have an AWESOME collection and the way you display it is just incredible!! Truly one of a kind. You should be super proud!

I seriously confused this for a local video store I go to (but of course yours is fancier, cleaner, better selection, etc). You have an AWESOME collection and the way you display it is just incredible!! Truly one of a kind. You should be super proud!
Thanks @atomicblonde :thumbs:. Spending a lot of of time growing up in video rental stores has influenced how I display them. This collection's my passion and my life so believe me, I am super proud. :D

Hey all.

Thanks to a crappy cheap diet of Fray Bentos pies and Pot Noodles, I've managed to acquire a pretty cool movie collection. I've never really shown it off before so there's not many people outside of my family who've seen it. Hope you like what you see and if you have any questions on any items, drop me a message and I'll be happy to reply. Cheers.

View attachment 318846

View attachment 318847

View attachment 318848

View attachment 318849

View attachment 318850

View attachment 318851

View attachment 318852

View attachment 318853

View attachment 318854

View attachment 318855

WOW!!! Thats impressive. I wish I had room to do what you did, but the only way I could do that is to turn my garage into a entire room of shelves. All mine are in boxes and bubble wrap. Someday I will be able to clear out a big enough room and claim it from the wifey. LOL. Good job and keep on collecting. Very impressive!!!

Reactions: Mark Wilson
Not counting double dipping on various editions, have you watched every film, TV show you own? lol
Not even close @psychoscot. Pretty much everything you've seen in these pictures has been watched tho. I have a separate area outside of my man cave where I keep the unwatched section - it's currently around 400 strong including movies, steelbooks, TV shows and box sets. After it's been watched I'll then find it somewhere to live inside the man cave :thumbs:

This collection is insane!!!!

Congratulations!!

Also.. I noticed I have something that may be of interest to you.. gonna PM you once I can get a picture of it :D

@Mark Wilson glad to seee you added the elder wand set! My ultimate want.

Such an amazing collection.
@SlimJim24 you spotted the Elder Wand set eh. I've been chasing that one for years so I'm so happy I've finally got it. Can you believe it travelled from Germany to the UK and now to me here in Australia and it's still in pristine condition. I lucked out on that one. Good luck grabbing one. If you need any help tracking one down let me know. :thumbs:

Nice! As we speak, I am shopping for new bookcases for the ever growing collection.
So far Ihave managed to make my collection live with me in a tasteful manner. (nice bookcases filled with movies instead of books...no one is the wiser!). Planning and Designing well is half the battle - but an uphill one when you know it will only grow over time.