This is why i'm STILL broke!

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Hey Ninja's. Its coming up to 6 months since my first man cave post and a lot has changed in the room since then. There's a new wall dedicated to premiums and steels, a brand new 4K section and in a feat that would impress even Dr Strange, I've managed to squeeze a new aisle in there too. Time for a new post? You bet your ass it is.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
20171112_154024.jpg
20171112_154039.jpg
20171112_154051.jpg
20171112_154100.jpg
20171112_154116.jpg
20171112_154126.jpg
20171112_154133.jpg

Last edited:
displays is my biggest problem. I want to make the switch to billy bookcase from ikea very bad. But I own like 5 other racks so its also hard making that switch to have to get rid of those plus buy all the others etc. I'm mostly waiting for a pending potential move here in the next 2 years. Then I plan to display all my stuff better.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
This is just beautiful makes me so damn jealous but definitely goals
Is there anything on your wish list that has eluded you so far I’m struggling to see anything missing from the collection

This is just beautiful makes me so damn jealous but definitely goals
Is there anything on your wish list that has eluded you so far I’m struggling to see anything missing from the collection
Thanks @Ricardo13. There's always something I'm chasing. 12 months ago I didn't have single Premium steelbook to my name and now since joining HDN I can't get enough of them. Blu Fans, Manta Labs, Kimchi etc. I've managed to grow a pretty sweet collection of those over the past 6 or so months but there's still a whole load of early releases I missed and as you can imagine it ain't cheap trying to source them from Ebay sellers. Thanks for checking out my collection mate. :thumbs:

Reactions: Ricardo13
@Mark Wilson oh I feel your pain on that one if you’re a marvel fan the marvel legends prop series are pretty cool and a good price I could just see a full size Cap shield and Thor hammer squeezed in there somehow lol
I’ll keep checking back for inspiration keep it going

Impressive.
I ha email maybe two bookcases of movies.

Definitely no isles.

Always wanted a media room like that, full of CD’s, vinyl etc on one side, so a music side, with movies on the other, proper isles of the stuff to wander through

Am super jealous but in the best way. :)

Funny enough these images inspired me to get my bedroom overhauled by professional designers with proper professional shelves to house my blu-ray collection on the wall. They estimate I should be able to house 800 and they will be closed shelves with sliding doors. Ok so it won't be in the same league as Mr Odeon Here but it's the best I can do with my limited funds.

Funny enough these images inspired me to get my bedroom overhauled by professional designers with proper professional shelves to house my blu-ray collection on the wall. They estimate I should be able to house 800 and they will be closed shelves with sliding doors. Ok so it won't be in the same league as Mr Odeon Here but it's the best I can do with my limited funds.
"Mr Odeon"... i'll take that as a compliment :LOL:

might be worth also checking out ikea billybookcase and u can check that hashtag on social media outlets for inspiration. fyi

#billybookcase some folks even add to the bookcase so you can hack it to look like built in walls. fyi

Awesome collection by anyone's standards. So cool seeing you keep all the DVD box sets you've collected as well. I had a lot of them. Most are gone now. I simply have no space to put everything. I like the OCD aspect as well. Congrats:thumbs:

@Mark Wilson... :)

...damn.... you are the reason for me to come out of my cave...
I have been collecting for about 15 years....(last3 years abscense...children :) )

But seeing your pictures... it was giving me a itch.... to start it up again...

Hehe i have been the dark for, far too long :)

The dream. Honestly. Your collection is display goals and mine is hardly modest compared to a fraction of yours.

I have 2 genuine questions for you:
1) Have you watched/played everything you bought?
2) How do you keep everything clean of dust and bugs? This is a concern of mine for when I open some figures/props/busts to display in the future.

The dream. Honestly. Your collection is display goals and mine is hardly modest compared to a fraction of yours.

I have 2 genuine questions for you:
1) Have you watched/played everything you bought?
2) How do you keep everything clean of dust and bugs? This is a concern of mine for when I open some figures/props/busts to display in the future.

Thanks @StarkRomanoff. I try to watch as much as I can but I end up buying more than I have the time to watch. There's easily over 1000 titles in there not yet watched - a mixture of movies and TV shows. A lot of the items I buy multiple editions of just for the packaging so those movies don't often get repeat viewings. Bugs isn't really an issue but dusting can be a big job. I've got a dimmer switch for the lights so as the room starts to get dusty, I dim the lights slightly so not to notice it. The more dust, the dimmer the lights. Eventually when it get's too dark in there I know it's time to get the duster out :LOL::thumbs: