Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor 1/4 Slip IMO is the best of the whole Marvel wave, the 1/4 slip with just the chinese Characters so Classy, really love that it is just Chinese written on it it makes a whole world of a difference. Any English on that slip would have ruined it. Blufans did knock this one out of the park, Authentic Blufans Feel !!! I got one, but thinking of double dipping but have to make my mind soon :ohno: so much money :banghead:

The front of this steelbook looks amazing, but from pictures the image on the back looks terrible. Could anyone shed some light on what the back is like in hand?

Its a very nice steelbook but quality control was not the best as I and others got steelbooks with paint chips
When I got my Lenti steelbook and it had paint chips beside the spine of the steelbook and envelope for the art cards was marked

My replacement had worse paint chip on the front of the steelbook and spine was not straight but envelope was fine
The replacement was sent back and I kept the original order and envelope from replacement

Its a fantastic looking steelbook I just would have liked it to be in perfect condition considering the price

Blufans packaging is not the same high standard as Kimchi/Nova