jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Thor Blu-ray SteelBook
New Zealand
Release Date: 5 October 2011
Pre-order:http://shop.jbhifi.co.nz/dvd/dvd-genres/action-adventure/thor-blu-ray-dvd-dc-steelbook-version/49897 (Sold-out)

YOU CAN'T FIND ME HA HA HA
4537263.jpg

Actual pics (tx to Deadline):
thor1.jpg

thor2.jpg

thor3.jpg

Attachments

• 4537263.jpg
    4537263.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Anyone has a sealed copy of this? This is almost an urban legend for me...post a pic, I will (amongst many, I trust) will definitely salute you...
Well I don't have a sealed copy, but I did find an opened copy at a trade-in store for NZ$15 (~£9/US$11/€10), so I think I deserve at least a high-five? :D

But yeah, I found this for such a ridiculously good price, and just the fact I found it at all is amazing imo. I wasn't into the MCU when this first released here so I figured I'd never see one, so imagine my surprise when I saw it sitting on the shelf in the store. I grabbed it and even holding it in my hands didn't think it felt real. They had one of the store's big ugly price stickers on it because they obviously had no clue how valuable the steelbook is, but I got it off carefully with nothing left, thank god.

lEThnzy.jpg

Whoever originally owned it clearly took care of it because it's mint, but also definitely didn't know how rare it was if they sold it to the place I got it from, because they wouldn't have gotten much for it.

I took a few more pics as well:
Back (you can see some slight wear on the sides but it's to be expected after 4 years):
B5PNHmE.jpg

Front without the j-card:
HDuVbkF.jpg

Back and front:
KbuxuwI.jpg

Inside with discs:
LgnNsXR.jpg

Inside without discs:
BezoL4l.jpg

So I'm a pretty happy camper, but it's a pity I'll never stumble across a First Avenger steelbook since it was never released here and Cap's my fave. Oh well.

Well I don't have a sealed copy, but I did find an opened copy at a trade-in store for NZ$15 (~£9/US$11/€10), so I think I deserve at least a high-five? :D

But yeah, I found this for such a ridiculously good price, and just the fact I found it at all is amazing imo. I wasn't into the MCU when this first released here so I figured I'd never see one, so imagine my surprise when I saw it sitting on the shelf in the store. I grabbed it and even holding it in my hands didn't think it felt real. They had one of the store's big ugly price stickers on it because they obviously had no clue how valuable the steelbook is, but I got it off carefully with nothing left, thank god.

lEThnzy.jpg

Whoever originally owned it clearly took care of it because it's mint, but also definitely didn't know how rare it was if they sold it to the place I got it from, because they wouldn't have gotten much for it.

I took a few more pics as well:
Back (you can see some slight wear on the sides but it's to be expected after 4 years):
B5PNHmE.jpg

Front without the j-card:
HDuVbkF.jpg

Back and front:
KbuxuwI.jpg

Inside with discs:
LgnNsXR.jpg

Inside without discs:
BezoL4l.jpg

So I'm a pretty happy camper, but it's a pity I'll never stumble across a First Avenger steelbook since it was never released here and Cap's my fave. Oh well.

CONGRATS :thumbs: This is a GRAIL amongst the OZ collectors...

Reactions: winter_soldier