Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanghai Post strikes again:

20180710_Thor_outer box top.jpg

20180710_Thor_outer box bottom.jpg
20180710_Thor_inner box bottom.jpg
20180710_Thor_foam box top.jpg

20180710_Thor_box set top.jpg

When I saw the parcel at the post office counter, I was resigned to the impending "no Thor: Ragnarok box set for me" situation :dizzy::sick::smashed::hurting:

I was amazed when I took the box set out and realized that it had suffered no damage at all and all corners are right angle :LOL::drool::happy::)

The double boxing certainly helped here, as it had further assimilated some of the impact force. Close shave, as the foam thickness was down to 1 mm at couple of spots.

It is deplorable how badly parcels are treated at Shanghai post (or near that end).

As I've mentioned before, I practically never receive parcels in this bad shape from anywhere else in the world and Blufans parcels fairly often look like this.

Hard to see what would make a difference; at least I'll try to get a report of my experiences to Blufans. Even if they triple-boxed their shipments, not all of them would survive this kind of treatment.

View attachment 382616

View attachment 382620

When I saw the parcel at the post office counter, I was resigned to the impending "no Thor: Ragnarok box set for me" situation :dizzy::sick::smashed::hurting:

I was amazed when I took the box set out and realized that it had suffered no damage at all and all corners are right angle :LOL::drool::happy::)

The double boxing certainly helped here, as it had further assimilated some of the impact force. Close shave, as the foam thickness was down to 1 mm at couple of spots.

It is deplorable how badly parcels are treated at Shanghai post (or near that end).

As I've mentioned before, I practically never receive parcels in this bad shape from anywhere else in the world and Blufans parcels fairly often look like this.

Hard to see what would make a difference; at least I'll try to get a report of my experiences to Blufans. Even if they triple-boxed their shipments, not all of them would survive this kind of treatment.

my god you where lucky:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
looks like the need to increase the width/thickness of that inner foam reckon if was 1inch wide at sides would make hell of a difference imho.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone

View attachment 382616

View attachment 382620

The packaging worked well this time. I've received another mint one today from the far east.

Just wondering. Are the packages shipped with a certain amount of insurance? Or not insured at all?
It could help with how the packages are being handled when they insured high enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Just wondering. Are the packages shipped with a certain amount of insurance? Or not insured at all?
It could help with how the packages are being handled when they insured high enough.
The regular, tracked ("registered post") Blufans shipments are not insured.

I've once seen a printed form that looked like an insurance form (all text in Chinese) on a Blufans EMS parcel. I never request EMS, but that one time had to, because of the total weight.

I get that it might make a difference, but it should not. Postal workers are not supposed to use any parcels for football and basketball practice :giggle:

Insurance would obviously add to the shipping costs. On the other hand, the current replacements or refunds for damaged items must incur Blufans a non-trivial cost to, too.

Last edited:

Even if they were shipped with insurance, they are marked at either $15 or $20, which will be all they would pay out on

Even if they were shipped with insurance, they are marked at either $15 or $20, which will be all they would pay out on

plus no one wants to be paying custom charges which i think others havent thought about if they where marked with there true value

cooey did you manage to get your oc replaced?

Reactions: Hewitt89

Hmmmm....forgot about that :whistle:
plus no one wants to be paying custom charges which i think others havent thought about if they where marked with there true value

Yeah, I know, but it’s frustrating when your package arrives messed up and you can’t get a replacement anymore (and need to get one on eBay for a much higher price). Would you rather not pay something extra and know for sure it arrives in mint condition?
Ordering from blufans now seems to be a lottery, hoping you “win” a safe arrival.

View attachment 382616

View attachment 382620

WOW! Glad everything arrived OK. My DL showed up in a box just like that. In the past I would have had a minor panic attack but with all the extra padding from BluFans, it really helps protect it from further damage.

(Although I have pondered what it would be like if they used a thicker wall box for shipping)

• Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
In any case, with the amount of damages Blufans seem to face, they must be better off by investing a little more in thicker cardboard boxes and a layer of bubble wrap in addition to the foam. And, if they have to, raise the shipping price $1 or something.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
@cooey I have a question
how does this work with a defective article from blufans !?
Do we get an exchange, replacement, refund or how is this regulated?
I would appreciate an answer
king regards