Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this just would swap grandmaster and heimdall round

@Noodles,

Awesome work mate. One standout thing on your artwork is the coloration which is quite unique. I really hope Disney has some commonsense to make your artwork a reality.

Can you please open up your own steelbook shop? I'd buy every single steelbook that you design (will be poor after as well). Love this artwork. Hopefully Blufans will use this artwork (with your permission of course).
I'm genuinely blown away by all the positive feedback I've received on this one... many thanks everyone! :)

If Blufans want to use the same artwork, then they're welcome to, as I used official posters... it's Disney/Marvel they need to convince though. :ohno:

Superb design mate. It certainly needs the vibrant '80s' colour palette included, whatever design they go with.
I would be extremely happy to have this version on my shelf :)
Thanks a lot pal. :happy:

@Noodles no doubt BF will use this and it will look stunning next to their Guardians Vol 2
Lets hope BF don't let us down now then. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Darth toffeeman
So zavvi have a 10% discount code for the 4K UHD version (and most 4k discs), how nice. Seems to me that the extortionate prices of 4kUHD releases are simply not selling well at all. The retail sector is not in a good place at the moment, so desperate times need desperate measures.

Shame they didn't offer a 25% discount code instead (thanks Zoom), now that really would have generated more business.

Now Zavvi, where is the discount code for the 3D version then ?, you do want me to buy this don't you ?, then you better get those codes working for this....

Another masterpiece! you just know Marvel/Disney will have picked something not even remotely close to this
Thanks mate! :)

Hmm yeah, can't say I'm looking forward to seeing what monstrosity they come up with this time. :wtf:

And no one has scooped you up to be a steelbook design artist BECAUSE....

Least you’d actually take input on the forums
Probably because my rates are too high... I mean, who can afford to pay someone willing to work for FREE? :whistle:

But, yeah... taking feedback on board is very important IMO, and is exactly why MantaLab is one of my favourite retailers right now. :thumbs:

Amazing :wow::thumbs:

Will not be surprised if Blufans uses this artwork on the front ;)
Thanks! :D

They'd better. :bored: :p