Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this steelbook, hope the art work stays the same,
also it has 3D +2D and both discs have dutch subs according to zavvi site: It like it when audio and subs are listed directly and that you do not have to wait until final release

Well the 3D version is sold out, I'd been dragging my feet on pre-ordering it so will have to keep my eye open for it getting restocked. Hopefully a 10% coupon will work when that happens.

It'll likely come back in close to release when all the cancellations have been sorted out as usual.

Imax means a 3D purchase for me. I preordered both but i cancelled my 4K when i heard there is no Imax... silly really, Transformers 2,3,4 4K didnt have the imax either, its baffling.

Reactions: lgans316
Cancelled both my Pre-Orders (4K and 3K Steels) after seeing the movie, very disappointed. It did not feel like a ''Thor Movie'' at All.
You would expect ''The Mood'' of the sequel to infuse the third movie, but it was just like a random movie...and to remove Jane from the Storyline was just a bad decision.

Happy for those who enjoyed it, but this comedy was not for me.

Imax means a 3D purchase for me. I preordered both but i cancelled my 4K when i heard there is no Imax... silly really, Transformers 2,3,4 4K didnt have the imax either, its baffling.

Transformers 2 - The IMAX scenes were Walmart Exclusive. I doubt if any other regions got IMAX scenes.
Transformers 3 - Doubt if there was a Blu-ray with IMAX scenes :confused:
Transformers 4 - Yes, the 3D Blu-ray has it, so it a shame that the 4K UHD doesn't. So you are actually missing IMAX scenes only in part 4.

Passing the 4K UHD as IMAX scenes are must for me.

Transformers 2 - The IMAX scenes were Walmart Exclusive. I doubt if any other regions got IMAX scenes.
Transformers 3 - Doubt if there was a Blu-ray with IMAX scenes :confused:
Transformers 4 - Yes, the 3D Blu-ray has it, so it a shame that the 4K UHD doesn't. So you are actually missing IMAX scenes only in part 4.

Passing the 4K UHD as IMAX scenes are must for me.

Im pretty sure the 3D transformers 3 disc has some imax scenes. I have the transformers 2 walmart fisc and the imax scene looks soooo sick. The Imax on the transformers 4 3D is immense, Would have looked fantastic in 4K.

Corrected - T3 3D has no Imax either. Just double checked.

@zavvi will this come back in store again? If yes, can you please let us know when? Thank you!

Hello yy0925

Can't confirm if it will at this time but I'd keep an eye out around the time of release (February 26, 2018) once cancellations and failed payments are processed.
If/when it does come back, we'll post here and on our social media accounts.

Well, that's confirmed artwork so going off that, I'd say yes.

Can't really say other than that.

Oh I belive the one I saw before had the 1/4 slip with title and I thought that was the artwork still. The one in the OP does show the title on the steel itself. I hope that's the case!