Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by Czech pictures there is no bossing.

Thank you, that makes me sad. I thought the debossing that NA did with the phase 2 steelbooks was nice and was hoping for that here. At least it has a title though unlike GotG2, Dr. Strange, Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming and the upcoming Black Panther steelbooks. I hope this is not a new trend for the Marvel steelbooks.

Thank you, that makes me sad. I thought the debossing that NA did with the phase 2 steelbooks was nice and was hoping for that here. At least it has a title though unlike GotG2, Dr. Strange, Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming and the upcoming Black Panther steelbooks. I hope this is not a new trend for the Marvel steelbooks.

Maybe the lenticular re-release will have some embossing on.......

3D steelbook debit card has been charged
Order is not yet dispatched

I see some have had the 4K steelbook dispatched

I hope this not another situtation like ghost in the shell 3D steelbook where there was an error causing majority of the stock be the 4K steelbook instead

Has anyone yet had the 3D steelbook order dispatched

3D steelbook debit card has been charged
Order is not yet dispatched

I see some have had the 4K steelbook dispatched

I hope this not another situtation like ghost in the shell 3D steelbook where there was an error causing majority of the stock be the 4K steelbook instead

Has anyone yet had the 3D steelbook order dispatched

Nothing like you (and they didn't charged my credit card yet)

The Zavvi steelbook wil have a full matte finish and no debossed title. So the Best Buy one is the version to own :thumbs:
Quite disappointing, especially since there is no 3D offering of this in the US whatsoever. If anyone is looking to sell off their 3D disc, please PM me!

should have a little book with pre-orders in by date order then you know if you want to cancel 1 week before if your not sure and you dont get billed if you cancel before :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

The sad part is that I do and I had thought that I canceled this when the US one was confirmed. Oh Well, if I cannot sell it I will just have to deal with my blunder...at least it has a title on the spine. :)