Release date: February 26, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 3D
Price: £32.99 (4K) - £24.99 (3D)

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no sign for the rest of my copies. I had no issues with deliveries from Zavvi for quite a while. I have received 1 but that was 1,5 weeks ago.
It’s not the first time for me a whole batch got lost.
Putting the price on it and no tracking number makes it interesting for some I guess.

And did they charged you for all the copies you have ordered? Coz I preordered 2x 3D but they charged and sent only one.

I bought the 4K version and i had to pay 7,03 customs and additional 6€. And it was delivered with Deutsche Post today.
Do you have an idea why to pay that additional €6? If that’s the case with each item I think I’m done with Zavvi. The steelbook is €37 and €13 customs makes a total of €50?! Ordering from the US may be a lot cheaper.

Do you have an idea why to pay that additional €6? If that’s the case with each item I think I’m done with Zavvi. The steelbook is €37 and €13 customs makes a total of €50?! Ordering from the US may be a lot cheaper.

And you will get mostly even better steelbooks lol :LOL: but seriously it´s just nuts to pay tax on zavvi steelbooks o_O luckily I have never paid additional fees here...

Unfortunately not. My wife got the package from our new postman. On the package stood 7,03 €. No idea why the extra 6€. The next time i see him i will ask him. From time to time i had to pay for a zavvi steelbook but never the additional fee.

Reactions: rschiks
DHL and Deutsche Post charge extra 6€ since March 1, 2018. the DHL driver told me that today ...even he told me, that it's a totally rip-off. I have to pay 11,37€. I had no small change and he couldnt change money, so I have to pick it up on Monday ...still no sign of copy #2

they dont charge the 6€, when you pick it up at the customs duty office. it's a DHL and Deutsche Post thing.

DHL and Deutsche Post charge extra 6€ since March 1, 2018. the DHL driver told me that today ...even he told me, that it's a totally rip-off. I have to pay 11,37€. I had no small change and he couldnt change money, so I have to pick it up on Monday ...still no sign of copy #2

they dont charge the 6€, when you pick it up at the customs duty office. it's a DHL and Deutsche Post thing.
This sucks! :wtf:

Left it too late to cancel my zavvi order but decided to get rid of my 4K edition in favour of the Best Buy release thanks to a friendly US member :joy::notworthy: Currently en' route as we speak :D:watch: The Best Buy gloss and debossed title is awesome :drool: Obviously still all in for Blufans though.

got copy #2 yesterday, no custom duties this time @Radagast @rschiks

now I'm waiting for my Best Buy steelbook to arrive and the blufans release
Still no sign of mine (except the one I received 2,5 weeks ago). I will contact Zavvi support (again). The same happened with GotG vol 2 :wacky:

My Best Buy copies are also on the way......guess what.....tracking says I need to pick them up at customs when I receive notification from them :wtf:

Still no sign of mine (except the one I received 2,5 weeks ago). I will contact Zavvi support (again). The same happened with GotG vol 2 :wacky:

My Best Buy copies are also on the way......guess what.....tracking says I need to pick them up at customs when I receive notification from them :wtf:
that sucks big time

:thumbs:...so there is hope. Paying additional 6€ makes zavvi really unattractive. But as always: sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
I found out that you don’t have to pay the extra fee. It’s a courtesy from Deutsche Post and DHL tou can pay the customs fee through them. In return for this service you need to pay. You can decline it and they have to ship it to the nearest customs office. There you don’t have to pay the additional fee, but only the regular fees.

But I agree...Zavvi is not that interesting anymore. You can rather get them from the US...a lot cheaper and faster.

Reactions: Radagast