Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: March 16, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: $51.99 (Kimchi) - $52.99 (Nova)

28468268_1585574864845699_7057774008714867022_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually korean has been consistently releasing marvel and disney steels and usually at quite close to international releases date
It would still be nice to have confirmation well in advance. I have no interest in buying multiple copies so close together, and it's risky to not order the Zavvi as they usually sell out months before release date. Announcing 2 weeks before release, after other versions have already shipped, doesn't work for me.

Got my order in!
Hoping it’s gonna be as nice as La La Land.
There are so many retailers releasing the same movie over and over again nowaday. So for me, I’m just getting what is the most ‘convenient’ package and this edition delivers that for me. All 3 discs (absolutely love the 3D disc since we don’t get that in the US), and the steelbook + Amaray + artcards + booklet and badass full slip case = SOLD. :D

I grabbed this the minute it went live.
It completely trounces every other edition out there, even FACs. :happy:
Only Blufans could out do it I think.
And there's no guarantee BF will include a 4K.
I doubt Kimchi or Nova will release an exclusive in addition to this, wouldn't make sense.

edit; oh, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a side-loader as well, rather too large for an o-ring I think.

It would still be nice to have confirmation well in advance. I have no interest in buying multiple copies so close together, and it's risky to not order the Zavvi as they usually sell out months before release date. Announcing 2 weeks before release, after other versions have already shipped, doesn't work for me.

hmmm unless you really wanted an English language Jcard, for a WWA release like Thor Ragnarok Zavvi, there's really no worry of it being sold out as you can get the same exact steelbook from France, Germany, Spain, Italy etc....