Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: March 6, 2018
Purchase links: N/A
Price: N/A

thorragnarokbluray.jpg

that art looks nice but oh, man that silver frame destroyed everything...

totally agree.

Wish it was a sticker instead as i get it with casual consumers you are trying to pull them in .... but hurts those of us who are already physical media supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
totally agree.

Wish it was a sticker instead as i get it with casual consumers you are trying to pull them in .... but hurts those of us who are already physical media supporters.

So incredibly ugly. And then they throw a quote on there, too, just to clutter it up a little more. Yuck. :vomit:

So incredibly ugly. And then they throw a quote on there, too, just to clutter it up a little more. Yuck. :vomit:
Yeah and I'm not a big fan of the quote on the home media release since its more in relation to get you to go to the theater "AT a marvel movie" .... but it happens all the time right.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah and I'm not a big fan of the quote on the home media release since its more in relation to get you to go to the theater "AT a marvel movie" .... but it happens all the time right.

Yeah, unfortunately. I'm surprised they're not covering Thor's head with a giant 'FRESH ON ROTTEN TOMATOES' sticker while they're at it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
that art looks nice but oh, man that silver frame destroyed everything...

I agree. Hope Disney doesn't keep doing this. The 4K slipcovers look nicer because the top and bottom banners are symmetrical, but the 4K slips without the corners completely messes up the consistency of my Disney Slipcover collection. And I'm not a fan of Digibooks...what to do!?!?