cooey

THOR RAGNAROK (Blufans Exclusive Steelbook) ONE CLICK [WORLDWIDE]

Thanks for the crappy updates and sending no email about this group buy... The group buy info sucks and a better heads up should be given... Im sure many will be selling it on ebay... im done with this site because there are better ways to inform forum members exactly when this was going live and emails should have been sent out... Crappy release!

Thanks for the crappy updates and sending no email about this group buy... The group buy info sucks and a better heads up should be given... Im sure many will be selling it on ebay... im done with this site because there are better ways to inform forum members exactly when this was going live and emails should have been sent out... Crappy release!

Steady on Tex!!

The thread was updated accordingly with live dates and times. Rather than blaming HDN why not help yourself and do the following -

1. Keep tabs on the product thread (all info is posted in the OP. It takes seconds to check)
2. ‘Watch’ and subscribe to the group buy forum so you get notifications and emails to when a new group buy goes live.

There was 24 hours advance notice of when the GB was going live. That might not be enough for you but unfortunately that’s tough. As I’ve said before, I run the GBs and I set them live at a time that is convenient to me, not you. Have you also considered that I get the info at very short notice from Blufans?

Sorry you missed out and I hope you find one somewhere else.

I’m not trying to come across rude but to come in with a rant like that is OTT.

Last edited:
Hi there got my one click today. But you only wrote my first name Antony. Luckily the post man knows me And I received the package. Please in the future write my full name. Thanks

You need to make sure it’s included in your PayPal details when you check out then as it’s not