Thor: Ragnarok - In theaters November 3, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Thor Ragnarok (2017)
Tagline: We Should Fight
Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lou Ferrigno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR]

Plot: Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oSLd5GYGsiGgzDPKTwQh7wamO8t.jpg
[/POSTER1]

After announcing Captain America 3, today Marvel has revealed they're making another adventure for Thor! Are these Phase 3 for another Avengers Movie!? :thumbs:
Marvel's Thor 3 Moving Forward with Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Scripting!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114160

On the heels of yesterday's news about Captain America: The Winter Soldier helmers Anthony and Joe Russo signing on for Captain America 3 comes word on another Marvel Studios sequel. Marvel announced today that Senior Vice President of Production and Development Craig Kyle will script Thor 3 alongside the returning Christopher Yost (who, with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely scripted Thor: The Dark World from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat).

"I am proud of Craig and have enjoyed working with him over these past years," President of Production Kevin Feige said in a prepared statement. "His creative instincts have helped shape 'Thor' and 'Thor: The Dark World' at every level of the filmmaking process. The entire team at Marvel is very happy to continue collaborating with Craig as he continues as a screenwriter working with Christopher on the forthcoming chapter of Thor’s adventure.”

Kyle began his career at Marvel Studios in 2001 as the sole Creative Executive for the company’s animation division. In 2003, Craig co-created the character X-23, an adolescent female clone of Marvel’s popular character Wolverine. She was introduced into the comic book mainstream a year later, becoming one of the most popular new characters from Marvel over the last decade. Craig has developed, produced and written numerous animated series and oversaw the development and production of Marvel’s original animated direct-to-DVD projects including Ultimate Avengers: I & II, Invincible Iron Man, Hulk VS, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk and Thor: Tales of Asgard. During his many years with Marvel, Craig co-wrote a series of top selling X-Men comics including "New X-Men," "X-23: Innocence Lost" and "X-Force" (also with Yost). Kyle was promoted to SVP of Production and Development of Marvel Studios’ live-action division five years ago.

Marvel Studios currently has three mystery titles on their schedule: One on July 8, 2016, one on May 6, 2016 and one set for July 8, 2017. Could one of those dates wind up getting filled by Thor 3? Check back for further updates as soon as they become available.
:movie:

thor3.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Michael Clark Duncan as Kingpin from Daredevil was Good!!! He has the physical presence to destroy any mere Mortal :D

Forgot about that, that annoyed me at the time then when I see the film he was ok in it but still a terrible film.

Maybe it could be based more on the folklore?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarök

Big battle and some major gods die?

Now that would be better than a sodding cyborg Thor. Although I don't want to see Thor die!

Reactions: pdbluray and ocielz
Prob a mix between that and Surtur being freed maybe.

It will end with Odin dying and Thor becoming Lord of Asgard.

The trouble with Marvel is that they only really use the comics as names and sometimes inspiration not as the main source.

Reactions: Flloydo
There's been rumors that Mark Ruffalo (the HULK :hulk:) would be in 'Ragnarok'. NOW it's Official! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/623073-thor-ragnarok-hulk-rumors-confirmed
The story first broke at JoBlo earlier this week, and now it seems the Thor: Ragnarok Hulk rumors are true! Various trade sites are confirming today that Marvel Studios is close to locking Mark Ruffalo for the “Phase Three” appearance.

According to the earlier reports, the Hulk will team up with Thor in the God of Thunder’s third solo film. The story will reportedly center on a “distant planet” that is “not Asgard and not Earth.” It’s unclear what this planet might be in the context of the film, although the constant rumors (amid denials) of a Planet Hulk film are likely to feed into fan speculation.

Thor: Ragnarok will close out the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Asgardian trilogy. It features a screenplay by Christopher Yost (Thor: The Dark World) and Craig Kyle (producer on previous two Thor films), and will continue the cliffhanger ending of Thor: The Dark World wherein it was revealed that Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has secretly taken the Asgardian throne in guise of his adoptive father, Odin (Anthony Hopkins).
gifstache.com_1914_1347570004.gif

Reactions: Cobster and kaw
Excellent news on this and guarians

I think this is the one I'm really looking forward to though, mainly for hulk.
Hope they don't ruin it like they did with Thor 2

Thor 2 wasn't that bad.It wasn't great...But it wasn't horrible either.

I personally didn't like it too much. I can still watch it but Usually only when I do the marvel universe each time, I think it's the worst out the collection.

Some scenes are great though. The odd fight, the attack on the city, the whole plan of getting Loki out and part on the other planet with the fake hand chop. Basically the middle half hour for me lol

My main issues were eccleston, he was terrible as the bad guy and was barely used (acting wise and as a bad guy) and the annoying girl from that sitcom (she wasn't too bad in the first).

But I am looking forward to this one, I really like the character and hemsworth playing him

I personally didn't like it too much. I can still watch it but Usually only when I do the marvel universe each time, I think it's the worst out the collection.

Some scenes are great though. The odd fight, the attack on the city, the whole plan of getting Loki out and part on the other planet with the fake hand chop. Basically the middle half hour for me lol

My main issues were eccleston, he was terrible as the bad guy and was barely used (acting wise and as a bad guy) and the annoying girl from that sitcom (she wasn't too bad in the first).

But I am looking forward to this one, I really like the character and hemsworth playing him
yeah, it felt as if they wanted to give kat more screen time and a romance for some reason.They also covered her for most of the movie.i would have loved to see her in in that asgard wardrobe.

She isn't and will never be a great actress. she just has an amazing rack so everyone likes her.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo