Thor: Ragnarok - In theaters November 3, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Thor Ragnarok (2017)
Tagline: We Should Fight
Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lou Ferrigno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR]

Plot: Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oSLd5GYGsiGgzDPKTwQh7wamO8t.jpg
[/POSTER1]

After announcing Captain America 3, today Marvel has revealed they're making another adventure for Thor! Are these Phase 3 for another Avengers Movie!? :thumbs:
Marvel's Thor 3 Moving Forward with Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Scripting!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114160

On the heels of yesterday's news about Captain America: The Winter Soldier helmers Anthony and Joe Russo signing on for Captain America 3 comes word on another Marvel Studios sequel. Marvel announced today that Senior Vice President of Production and Development Craig Kyle will script Thor 3 alongside the returning Christopher Yost (who, with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely scripted Thor: The Dark World from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat).

"I am proud of Craig and have enjoyed working with him over these past years," President of Production Kevin Feige said in a prepared statement. "His creative instincts have helped shape 'Thor' and 'Thor: The Dark World' at every level of the filmmaking process. The entire team at Marvel is very happy to continue collaborating with Craig as he continues as a screenwriter working with Christopher on the forthcoming chapter of Thor’s adventure.”

Kyle began his career at Marvel Studios in 2001 as the sole Creative Executive for the company’s animation division. In 2003, Craig co-created the character X-23, an adolescent female clone of Marvel’s popular character Wolverine. She was introduced into the comic book mainstream a year later, becoming one of the most popular new characters from Marvel over the last decade. Craig has developed, produced and written numerous animated series and oversaw the development and production of Marvel’s original animated direct-to-DVD projects including Ultimate Avengers: I & II, Invincible Iron Man, Hulk VS, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk and Thor: Tales of Asgard. During his many years with Marvel, Craig co-wrote a series of top selling X-Men comics including "New X-Men," "X-23: Innocence Lost" and "X-Force" (also with Yost). Kyle was promoted to SVP of Production and Development of Marvel Studios’ live-action division five years ago.

Marvel Studios currently has three mystery titles on their schedule: One on July 8, 2016, one on May 6, 2016 and one set for July 8, 2017. Could one of those dates wind up getting filled by Thor 3? Check back for further updates as soon as they become available.
:movie:

thor3.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Man they're really marketing this as a Hulk / Thor movie with little reference to Doctor Strange. I wonder if it'll be like Iron Man in Spiderman: Homecoming or like Black Widow in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I know it was described early on as a road trip film with the two of them and they've gotta make the most of him considering they can't get a solo hulk film out but honestly, I'm surprised that he's just as front and centre as the title'd man himself

Wow, the posters on the last page are incredible

Man they're really marketing this as a Hulk / Thor movie with little reference to Doctor Strange. I wonder if it'll be like Iron Man in Spiderman: Homecoming or like Black Widow in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I know it was described early on as a road trip film with the two of them and they've gotta make the most of him considering they can't get a solo hulk film out but honestly, I'm surprised that he's just as front and centre as the title'd man himself

Dr strange will literally have a small part. Like iron man in spidey and falcon in ant man

But this will pretty much be a hulk film from the second of their first fight as much as a Thor film. Which is great. This is what they need to do with the solo marvel films

Hulk reminds me of the douches at my local gym with that haircut lol. Think I'm finally coming around to this new colourful take on Thor anyway. Love the music in the trailer!

Holy sh*t!!!

This just looks soooo cool. And so different. Love seeing hulk in Asgard and I heard that hulk would be talking. Can't wait

I love the very end when we actually get HULK TALKING!!!

I feel like this scene was total improv. Hemsworth's reaction is priceless and looks like he is almost breaking with that final line!

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few minor improv scenes due to the director

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few minor improv scenes due to the director

Speaking with MTV News, Taika Waititi revealed a surprising statistic:

“I would say we improvised probably 80 percent of the film, or ad-libbed and threw in stuff. My style of working is I’ll often be behind the camera, or right next to the camera yelling words at people, like, ‘Say this, say this! Say it this way!’ I’ll straight-up give Anthony Hopkins a line reading. I don’t care.”

HAHA THIS IS GREAT!!!! No wonder why everything seems so fresh and fun! I can't wait for this.

“I would say we improvised probably 80 percent of the film, or ad-libbed and threw in stuff. My style of working is I’ll often be behind the camera, or right next to the camera yelling words at people, like, ‘Say this, say this! Say it this way!’ I’ll straight-up give Anthony Hopkins a line reading. I don’t care.”

HAHA THIS IS GREAT!!!! No wonder why everything seems so fresh and fun! I can't wait for this.
By seeing Thor final reaction (small smirk at the end), it's almost impossible this is acted but only a real reaction from Ad lib!!!

Oh wow!! I know the directors work very well (what we do in the shadows is such a gem - infact I'm surprised jermaine wasn't cast in this as a small role) but I wasn't expecting that much. Especially with how Disney are and the recent Star Wars Han Solo issue with Lord and Miller. But then I suppose although Disney their Star Wars and marvel studios are still different and that Kennedy has nothing to do with marvel

Great news. Can't wait for this

By seeing Thor final reaction (small smirk at the end), it's almost impossible this is acted but only a real reaction from Ad lib!!!

I keep watching the trailer and that bit gets me so much. It's is so Chris smirking and not Thor lol

Seen a few people mention hulk looks a little too much like Nortons hulk with the wet skin like CGI and I can kinda see it now so I hope Post production is working on that and it's only for the trailer

He also looks a little different to the hulk we see in the Avenger films with his height and posture - most noticeable on the rainbow bridge at the end

I think this will be such a fun film

Little thing I read about Goldblums character and who he's related to in the MCU - not sure if it was mentioned before - can't remember. Possibly was and I've already commented on it lol

He's the collectors brother!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@Flloydo I knew that about the character already but I don't think its been discussed in this thread yet. Would be great if they had a scene together one day.

Looks like the film is going to be a shorter one. About 100 mins. Its kind of too bad as I feel like I could watch hours of this one... but he does say there are A TON of cut scenes for the blu-ray!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo I knew that about the character already but I don't think its been discussed in this thread yet. Would be great if they had a scene together one day.

Looks like the film is going to be a shorter one. About 100 mins. Its kind of too bad as I feel like I could watch hours of this one... but he does say there are A TON of cut scenes for the blu-ray!
Wait whattttt????

Thor: 115 min
Thor2: 112 min
and now 100 min?

Meanwhile
Captain America 1: 124 min
Captain America 2: 136 min
Captain America 3: 147 min

Damn... that is a real bad news...

Lol backward cousin

He's a cool guy.

That is a shame but like he says and how it looks to be a sh*t ton of stuff going on so maybe that is the right choice.

Look forward to it all