Thor: Ragnarok - In theaters November 3, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Thor Ragnarok (2017)
Tagline: We Should Fight
Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lou Ferrigno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR]

Plot: Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oSLd5GYGsiGgzDPKTwQh7wamO8t.jpg
[/POSTER1]

After announcing Captain America 3, today Marvel has revealed they're making another adventure for Thor! Are these Phase 3 for another Avengers Movie!? :thumbs:
Marvel's Thor 3 Moving Forward with Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Scripting!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114160

On the heels of yesterday's news about Captain America: The Winter Soldier helmers Anthony and Joe Russo signing on for Captain America 3 comes word on another Marvel Studios sequel. Marvel announced today that Senior Vice President of Production and Development Craig Kyle will script Thor 3 alongside the returning Christopher Yost (who, with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely scripted Thor: The Dark World from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat).

"I am proud of Craig and have enjoyed working with him over these past years," President of Production Kevin Feige said in a prepared statement. "His creative instincts have helped shape 'Thor' and 'Thor: The Dark World' at every level of the filmmaking process. The entire team at Marvel is very happy to continue collaborating with Craig as he continues as a screenwriter working with Christopher on the forthcoming chapter of Thor’s adventure.”

Kyle began his career at Marvel Studios in 2001 as the sole Creative Executive for the company’s animation division. In 2003, Craig co-created the character X-23, an adolescent female clone of Marvel’s popular character Wolverine. She was introduced into the comic book mainstream a year later, becoming one of the most popular new characters from Marvel over the last decade. Craig has developed, produced and written numerous animated series and oversaw the development and production of Marvel’s original animated direct-to-DVD projects including Ultimate Avengers: I & II, Invincible Iron Man, Hulk VS, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk and Thor: Tales of Asgard. During his many years with Marvel, Craig co-wrote a series of top selling X-Men comics including "New X-Men," "X-23: Innocence Lost" and "X-Force" (also with Yost). Kyle was promoted to SVP of Production and Development of Marvel Studios’ live-action division five years ago.

Marvel Studios currently has three mystery titles on their schedule: One on July 8, 2016, one on May 6, 2016 and one set for July 8, 2017. Could one of those dates wind up getting filled by Thor 3? Check back for further updates as soon as they become available.
:movie:

thor3.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait whattttt????

Thor: 115 min
Thor2: 112 min
and now 100 min?

Meanwhile
Captain America 1: 124 min
Captain America 2: 136 min
Captain America 3: 147 min

Damn... that is a real bad news...

That is a shame but like he says and how it looks to be a sh*t ton of stuff going on so maybe that is the right choice.

Look forward to it all

Yeah I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes shorter movies work really well because they know exactly what they are. Theres no fluff.
I actually commend him for being able to cut things, I would have such a hard time with that.

Still I know already I am going to want more. So I've already bought the blu-ray in my mind haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
First - I'm not a comics enthusiast but love the films from both universes. My brother says Hela is the apple of Thanos' eye. Is that true? If so, we may see another cut scene of Thanos again me thinks eventhough he said all he needed to say during credits of AOU.

First - I'm not a comics enthusiast but love the films from both universes. My brother says Hela is the apple of Thanos' eye. Is that true? If so, we may see another cut scene of Thanos again me thinks eventhough he said all he needed to say during credits of AOU.

I think thanos will be one post credits scene and the guardians will be another setting up for Infinty war

Yep! I've always found her attractive anyway, but goth/emo Blanchett is even hotter. :hungry:

I've never really looked at her that way. There was a point in Lord of the Rings where I thought she looked hot, but as you say goth Blanchett is a thing I'm glad Marvel is bringing to us. Haha

• Thanks
I hope this is much better than wonder woman so people will stop talking about that film.
Until Marvel release an equally impressive female-led superhero film, then I don't see that happening any time soon I'm afraid. There's a good chance Captain Marvel could be that film though! ;)

Until Marvel release an equally impressive female-led superhero film, then I don't see that happening any time soon I'm afraid. There's a good chance Captain Marvel could be that film though! ;)

I liked Wonder Woman but pretty much the last 10 marvel films have been better. I don't know anyone who talks about Wonder Woman tbh. Most people I know prefer the marvel and x men films or they don't like either marvel and DC

I'm not bagging on WW because I enjoyed it but it's only getting love because it has the hottest lady on the planet who's a decent actor and you can't not like Chris pine. Story wise it wasn't great especially the poxy villain

This will p*ss all over WW and anything currently in the DCEU

Then Infinty war will make everyone forget there is a DCEU

I liked Wonder Woman but pretty much the last 10 marvel films have been better. I don't know anyone who talks about Wonder Woman tbh. Most people I know prefer the marvel and x men films or they don't like either marvel and DC

I'm not bagging on WW because I enjoyed it but it's only getting love because it has the hottest lady on the planet who's a decent actor and you can't not like Chris pine. Story wise it wasn't great especially the poxy villain

This will p*ss all over WW and anything currently in the DCEU

Then Infinty war will make everyone forget there is a DCEU
I don't personally know anyone who bangs on about it either, but the media still seem to love it! A day hasn't gone by since it's release in cinemas when I haven't seen it being mentioned on social media, and rightly so... it's a huge achievement for females in the biz and has hopefully paved the way for many more films like it. I'm actually really excited to see how Marvel handle their first female-led movie... hopefully Captain Marvel doesn't disappoint!

As for your last few statements... MEH :wtf:

• Thanks
I don't personally know anyone who bangs on about it either, but the media still seem to love it! A day hasn't gone by since it's release in cinemas when I haven't seen it being mentioned on social media, and rightly so... it's a huge achievement for females in the biz and has hopefully paved the way for many more films like it. I'm actually really excited to see how Marvel handle their first female-led movie... hopefully Captain Marvel doesn't disappoint!

As for your last few statements... MEH :wtf:

Yeah true and all the steels it's getting lol you'd think its the most amazing film ever but they are just milking it because it's actually a half decent DC film compared to their others and for once a film with great poster art so they are abusing that knowing collectors will buy 10 copies of the same film lol

I don't really know much about captain marvel but I'm looking forward to it and Brie is a good actress (I'm gettin into her more now) but then marvel pretty much cast spot on anyway. I was hoping for a black widow film a few years back but I can't see it happening now. Plus it would be very different to the other marvel films due to her not actually having powers and having a pretty messed up and dark origin which we get a glimpse of in age of ultron. Shame we won't get one

In regards to your last comment regarding my statements ...... **** you lol :OMG: :LOL: :hilarious: :rolleyes: :whistle: ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah true and all the steels it's getting lol you'd think its the most amazing film ever but they are just milking it because it's actually a half decent DC film compared to their others and for once a film with great poster art do they are abusing that knowing collectors will buy 10 copies of the same film lol

I do t really know much about captain marvel but I'm looking forward to it and Brie is a good actress (I'm gettin into her more now) but then marvel pretty much cast spot on anyway. I was hoping for a black widow film a few years back but I can't see it happening now. Plus it would be very different to the other marvel films due to her not actually having powers and having a pretty messed up and dark origin which we get a glimpse of in age of ultron.

In regards to your last comment regarding my statements ...... **** you lol :OMG: :LOL: :hilarious: :rolleyes: :whistle: ;)
You're such a DC troll. :troll: :p

Marvel still wins at the amount of milking they do with unnecessary steelbook editions... there's no end in sight with those. Can't help but facepalm every time I see new announcements for the same movies over and over again. So pointless!

I know jackpoop about Captain Marvel, but I'm excited about it purely because of Brie Larson lol. Yeah, they missed out big time with not doing a Black Widow solo film... still got my fingers crossed for one someday though.

F me? Well F you too! :punch: :mooning: :giggle:

• Thanks