Thor: Ragnarok - In theaters November 3, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Thor Ragnarok (2017)
Tagline: We Should Fight
Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Taika Waititi[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tom Hiddleston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Natalie Portman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Ruffalo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaimie Alexander[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lou Ferrigno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR]

Plot: Thor's world is about to explode in Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok. His devious brother, Loki, has taken over Asgard, the powerful Hela has emerged to steal the throne for herself and Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe. To escape captivity and save his home from imminent destruction, Thor must first win a deadly alien contest by defeating his former ally and fellow Avenger... The Incredible Hulk![/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oSLd5GYGsiGgzDPKTwQh7wamO8t.jpg
[/POSTER1]

After announcing Captain America 3, today Marvel has revealed they're making another adventure for Thor! Are these Phase 3 for another Avengers Movie!? :thumbs:
Marvel's Thor 3 Moving Forward with Craig Kyle and Christopher Yost Scripting!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=114160

On the heels of yesterday's news about Captain America: The Winter Soldier helmers Anthony and Joe Russo signing on for Captain America 3 comes word on another Marvel Studios sequel. Marvel announced today that Senior Vice President of Production and Development Craig Kyle will script Thor 3 alongside the returning Christopher Yost (who, with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely scripted Thor: The Dark World from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat).

"I am proud of Craig and have enjoyed working with him over these past years," President of Production Kevin Feige said in a prepared statement. "His creative instincts have helped shape 'Thor' and 'Thor: The Dark World' at every level of the filmmaking process. The entire team at Marvel is very happy to continue collaborating with Craig as he continues as a screenwriter working with Christopher on the forthcoming chapter of Thor’s adventure.”

Kyle began his career at Marvel Studios in 2001 as the sole Creative Executive for the company’s animation division. In 2003, Craig co-created the character X-23, an adolescent female clone of Marvel’s popular character Wolverine. She was introduced into the comic book mainstream a year later, becoming one of the most popular new characters from Marvel over the last decade. Craig has developed, produced and written numerous animated series and oversaw the development and production of Marvel’s original animated direct-to-DVD projects including Ultimate Avengers: I & II, Invincible Iron Man, Hulk VS, Next Avengers, Doctor Strange, Planet Hulk and Thor: Tales of Asgard. During his many years with Marvel, Craig co-wrote a series of top selling X-Men comics including "New X-Men," "X-23: Innocence Lost" and "X-Force" (also with Yost). Kyle was promoted to SVP of Production and Development of Marvel Studios’ live-action division five years ago.

Marvel Studios currently has three mystery titles on their schedule: One on July 8, 2016, one on May 6, 2016 and one set for July 8, 2017. Could one of those dates wind up getting filled by Thor 3? Check back for further updates as soon as they become available.
:movie:

thor3.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
You're such a DC troll. :troll: :p

Marvel still wins at the amount of milking they do with unnecessary steelbook editions... there's no end in sight with those. Can't help but facepalm every time I see new announcements for the same movies over and over again. So pointless!

I know jackpoop about Captain Marvel, but I'm excited about it purely because of Brie Larson lol. Yeah, they missed out big time with not doing a Black Widow solo film... still got my fingers crossed for one someday though.

F me? Well F you too! :punch: :mooning: :giggle:

I do love batman and his world though. And you know I love the joker. Love the Keaton films, Nolan films (rises is a let down though but has its moments), batfleck, Love the animated series from back in the day, all the PlayStation games, most the animated movies etc etc etc. Also a big fan of man of steel

Your more of a marvel troll than I am a DC troll lol.

I do facepalm too mate but I'm weak and still go for them.
I don't mind the initial WWA release and then blufans wea around the same time for each marvel film but then when nova do a nova choice of the WWA editon with lovely slips and lentis and extras but then a year later release a wea version with slips and lentis its overkill but I'm weak.
Plus their new age of ultron steel I personally think is the best one out there. So I had to. Even better than blufans so I couldn't resists and I'm loving their guardians too, blufans rocket and groot lenti still rules the roost but until novas is in hand there might be a new champion (I doubt it though)

Reactions: Noodles
I do love batman and his world though. And you know I love the joker. Love the Keaton films, Nolan films (rises is a let down though but has its moments), batfleck, Love the animated series from back in the day, all the PlayStation games, most the animated movies etc etc etc. Also a big fan of man of steel

Your more of a marvel troll than I am a DC troll lol.

I do facepalm too mate but I'm weak and still go for them.
I don't mind the initial WWA release and then blufans wea around the same time for each marvel film but then when nova do a nova choice of the WWA editon with lovely slips and lentis and extras but then a year later release a wea version with slips and lentis its overkill but I'm weak.
Plus their new age of ultron steel I personally think is the best one out there. So I had to. Even better than blufans so I couldn't resists and I'm loving their guardians too, blufans rocket and groot lenti still rules the roost but until novas is in hand there might be a new champion (I doubt it though)
Haha I know mate. I was just joking because you always call me a Marvel troll... was getting my revenge. :naughty: :p

You and every other Marvel fan it seems... and as long as people keep buying them, then they'll keep releasing them. Getting different editions for the same movie from multiple retailers around release day is fair enough, and I actually like having lots of options... but it's when retailers go back to old Marvel titles and waste time creating new editions for them, when they could be concentrating on other films that are worthy of premium editions instead.

Unless it's for a new/upcoming movie, then I don't usually pay much attention to any Marvel announcements now. I still haven't properly checked out that new GOTG1 premium edition thread... can't even remember which retailer it's from lol -- is that the Blufans one you're referring to?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haha I know mate. I was just joking because you always call me a Marvel troll... was getting my revenge. :naughty: :p

You and every other Marvel fan it seems... and as long as people keep buying them, then they'll keep releasing them. Getting different editions for the same movie from multiple retailers around release day is fair enough, and I actually like having lots of options... but it's when retailers go back to old Marvel titles and waste time creating new editions for them, when they could be concentrating on other films that are worthy of premium editions instead.

Unless it's for a new/upcoming movie, then I don't usually pay much attention to any Marvel announcements now. I still haven't properly checked out that new GOTG1 premium edition thread... can't even remember which retailer it's from lol -- is that the Blufans one you're referring to?

Oh I know you know I know you know that I know that you know. I'm only winding you up also when I call you a marvel troll....... As you know... You know?

I do agree I wish they spent time focusing on films that haven't had steels yet. I love and miss the quirky indie films kimchi used to do and PA although it looks like they are coming back after a hiatus. Glad nova are doing a few Tarantino because I want all his films in a premium editon with all the trimmings but then does that mean another hateful eight. Because I love kimchis but I wouldn't be able to resist a nova editon also.

My problem with the marvel ones are I don't own premium packages for the older films. I don't have a premium package for any of the iron mans, thors etc it's more the last phase and a few Inbetween so I don't mind with marvel films that haven't had one or have but are like £80+ to pick one up from back in the day.
I'm just happy blufans do a wea within a few months of standard release

Nah the new guardians is nova. It literally came out of knowhere, beauty shots within a day or 2 and then the pre order was like 2 days after that. Was odd but the back art is exactly what I wanted to see on steel and the slip A has not been done before on a slip so it's quite different. The front art of the steel is the back art of the blufans rocket and groot lenti art. Looks OK tbh

I'll no doubt send you some pics when it arrives

Looks like this poster will be given out at the First IMAX screenings on Nov 2.

Happen to have read anywhere on here if they do similar in the UK? Haven't been to an opening night showing in ages so have no clue.

Happen to have read anywhere on here if they do similar in the UK? Haven't been to an opening night showing in ages so have no clue.

Not sure about the UK... Only US and Canada I know for sure.

This is from IMAX.com:

"Mini Poster Giveaway – Select IMAX Theatres
When you see Thor: Ragnarok in select IMAX theatres on opening night, you’ll receive this exclusive print. Giveaways are available while supplies last and only at participating theatres.*

*The following IMAX theatre partners are participating in mini poster giveaways. Note that this list is subject to change.
All giveaways are available while supplies last at participating theatres within the US and Canada. Contact your local theatre for details.

Amstar Cinemas, B&B Theatres, Brenden Theatres, Celebration Cinema, Cinemagic, Cinemark Theatres, Cineplex, Cinépolis Luxury Cinemas, Cobb Theatres, Frank Theatres, Galaxy Theatres, Goodrich Quality Theatres, Grand Theatre, Cinémas Guzzo, Harkins Theatres, Landmark Cinemas Canada, Marcus Theatres, Megaplex Theatres, NCG Cinema, Paragon Theaters, Penn Cinema, Premiere Cinema, RC Theatres, Reading Cinemas, Royal Cinemas, Santikos Entertainment, Showcase Cinemas, Showplace Cinemas, Southeast Cinemas, The Grand Theatres, Warren Theatres."

Reactions: Bungral