UpsetSmiley

The Ninja with True Grit
Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Release Date: April 15, 2015
Purchase link: Thor: Tales of Asgard
Price: £17.99

Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Black Friday Special #4.
First time ever on Blu-ray in the UK. Limited to 2000 copies.

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
uber cool, might grab one of these, might, who am i kidding i mean will. Fingers crossed for a gloss finish, will look mega with those colours. :thumbs:

the art in this wave of steels is just ok, re-using the same art for the covers as the amarays is kinda lazy, back art is kinda meh. At least the spine has a title

Will probably pick up all this wave as I thought the animated movies were alright, DC animated movies are better IMO

Great the front says it all will keep an eye out for this fingers crossed it will be as good as it looks...

Do I want these just going by the artwork? Yes.
Do I really need this? No
Will I pre order these? Yes (in fact, I already have...)
Will I cancel these pre orders? Probably.

That's my mindset on these- I haven't seen any of the movies and spending £72 on 4 steelbooks in one go, on films I'll probably watch once just for the sake of being a collector is a little over the top...

That's my mindset on these- I haven't seen any of the movies and spending £72 on 4 steelbooks in one go, on films I'll probably watch once just for the sake of being a collector is a little over the top...

eaxctly the same here

Reactions: Andycadle84
I've ordered the two Hulk's, probably passing on this though - is it really in Japanese anime style?

Buy them after release on eBay, you'll probably be able to pick them up for less than a £10er after a short wait.

I thought exactly the same thing, ordered all 4 of them yesterday on the fact that I love collecting marvel steelbooks and like the artwork. But it is a lot to spend purely on artwork when the movies are so bad.
Decided today to cancel all except Hulk Vs. (Still not sure about canceling that one as I like the art best on both that and Dr Strange), thought it might look good with the Ultimate Avengers one I already have, maybe displayed either side of my MCU collection. But like I said, only for the artwork!

I'm also in the "just ordered them cos they're Marvel and look cool" club! Lol But as I said before on either this thread or one of the other ones - I can imagine these going the same way as Ultimate Avengers, which I've seen sell for £8 mint / sealed but always goes for under £10 anyway

this is the only one i haven't seen, but looking at the front artwork, it looks quite crap, the perspective of the arm is all off, and just noticing, what the hell is he doing holding a sword? where's the hammer? more i think about these the more i think - CANCEL, i love my animated stuff (comics and movies) but these just aren't very good