Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Disney is getting back into the US market. Or...they are just trying to be cool like the Canadians and steal FS's thunder.

If these dont have a massive print run like BB Dark Knight Rises, these will sell out day 1....or less!! I think ZDT sold out in 2 days (which is crazy for a US release at a major retailer). But this is THOR! People who dont give a crap about steelbooks will probably snatch some up as well as collectors trying line pockets and get trade bait. Think imma have to get there when the door opens. Never did that before lol.

Crap sold out online already, or is that just because it hasn't gone live yet?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

More than likely the listing was turned off because it's not supposed to be there yet - we don't have an official & published announcement at the moment.

Good, my local Best Buy only stocks a very few number of SteelBooks and is an hours drive away. Was afraid I was going to have to join a Group Buy just to be guaranteed a copy. Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

So is this a full-on steelbook, which includes the movie in it? Or will it be empty case (I think that's historically how the Best Buy Disney steels/vivas have been)?

So is this a full-on steelbook, which includes the movie in it? Or will it be empty case (I think that's historically how the Best Buy Disney steels/vivas have been)?

The disney wave of steelbooks that included Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, POC, Bugs Life and the rest were retail packaged with discs.

Given the many problems with the "free gift" pre-order and the fact that Future Shop is likely sharing this run of Thor 2, I would expect this to be retail packaged including the movie.

Yes it does include the movie .... So USA residents can show their support to our Disney SteelBook Market once again! :) This time let's make sure they hear it with our wallets so we get plenty more to come! w00t.

3D? :D