Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Thor: The Dark World
Best Buy SKU: 3781037
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Matte finish, debossed title on front cover with title on spine, inside artwork

thor-BB.jpg

uvesehas.jpg

e4y4y3y6.jpg

bepaparu.jpg

a6emutys.jpg

y2a7e5ud.jpg

y3y7y7at.jpg

y7ahanar.jpg

uvesehas.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly and maybe just coincidental, Best Buy shipped my Captain Phillips SteelBook the Saturday before expedited and it arrived at my house on release day. Hopefully this is the beginning of good things to come from BB.

did anyone else get a refund from best buy on their orders? i ordered fairly early and paypal refunded me in full. i just reordered and it went through.

did anyone else get a refund from best buy on their orders? i ordered fairly early and paypal refunded me in full. i just reordered and it went through.

I believe that BB changed their SKU number, I know that they took down the web page that was up on Sunday and there was a new page and SKU today.

That's probably the reason you were refunded.

Reactions: jello02
Surprisingly and maybe just coincidental, Best Buy shipped my Captain Phillips SteelBook the Saturday before expedited and it arrived at my house on release day. Hopefully this is the beginning of good things to come from BB.

Yup, if you pre order with expedited shipping online from them you will get it on release day. I pre ordered Carrie recently got it the day of release. Depending on your RZ status, expedited is free :oohyeah:

I ordered a few because at least BB will ship in a box. I'll return any damaged or un-wanted steels. I'll also go to the store as an insurance. Gonna get this right :scat:

Did the same thing. Ordered a copies I needed online, but will be at the store on release day. This is gonna sell like hot cakes so not taking any chances. Took the day off :D

Reactions: Ask and mlmaier84
Did the same thing. Ordered a copies I needed online, but will be at the store on release day. This is gonna sell like hot cakes so not taking any chances. Took the day off :D

Same! Can't wait. Hopefully it'll be a party waiting for the store to open and everyone gets what they want :scat:

Reactions: frankfish44