Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i read in another forum that the artwork is not confirmed

if I am not mistaken, someone from the blufans forum confirmed that this would be the final artwork as Disney was not being very cooperative in terms of letting blufans choosing the Artwork cover, they settled on this one by Disney. it's WEA as inside artwork and back are different from others (if I remember the pics correctly). Maybe someone from Blufans could reconfirm everything as it's been a long time all of this was discussed.

Reactions: BookofSteel
Well, a few pages back in this thread there were all the other artworks that got rejected so I am close to 100% sure that this is the final artwork and as it stands now, the two Thor steelbooks will be released in December (according to Kevin at the other forum)

yes you 're right, the full glossy steels turned up spot gloss (or even fully matt for wall e, yes i know it is not a marvel,but it is also a recent blufans release that has also been changed.. )
This isn't good news for Blufans. They need to lay down the law to Scanavo and tell them what they want and they better damn well do it.

I don't order a steak then say thanks when they bring me a cheeseburger!