Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dying to see the artwork ASAP, need to know if it's really WEA so I can forget about the Kimchi awesome slip version :p

Reactions: ayaba
I'm torn between this and kimchidvd exclusive! I really want to see the official art work of this one before deciding in which one I should get!

I'm torn between this and kimchidvd exclusive! I really want to see the official art work of this one before deciding in which one I should get!

Same here. I think I might put my trust in blufans though because I'm not an overall fan of the Thor 2 artwork. Plus with them doing captain America they would match together nicely. But this will have to be a group buy making it more expensive than kimchi right?

WEA??? Bye Bye Kimchi version, which is just the naff Zavvi version in a slip! WEA = blufans will be THE one to get!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Think I'll opt for the blue fans as I don't trust a company that makes steels and noodles
abe4a5a4.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Please note that I don't think they are the same company it was a joke

Reactions: djprodikis
This it the first time ever that I am going to own three versions of the same film. Ordered both of the Kimchi exclusives & going to get this one if I am lucky to get into the group buy. I am going to so poor by the end of june.

This it the first time ever that I am going to own three versions of the same film. Ordered both of the Kimchi exclusives & going to get this one if I am lucky to get into the group buy. I am going to so poor by the end of june.

You are not the only one my friend :cool:

Reactions: Troll2Fan