Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't order a steak then say thanks when they bring me a cheeseburger!

lmbo!!! quote of the day. It depends oh how hungry u are and the quality of the burger, if it were a burger king chessburger you might be very angry...
thanks for the laughs.
I do agree that Blufans should do something about this... big let down
I'm still gonna get my copies though

@domalorite are the release date previously Provided Still valid or it has been pushed ?

Last Update;

Thor 2: The Dark World BE

Update from Blufans:

Like Thor 1:
Expected arrival: 2015-04-01
Expected release shipping: 2015-04-09

Response from domalorite;

No changes announced for any of the Marvel releases you asked. But I don't think they will be releasing any this month.

Before the Chinese new year (19th Feb) they plan to be releasing the Rock boxset, and the Maze Runner.

And I guess it will be beginning of March before things get back to normal in China after the festival.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pdbluray
Who released the lenti slip for this film? There's a copy up on ebay going for $300. It looks awesome but, man, that's pricey.

@domalorite is there still a Full Slip and a Lenti schedule as per the OP still ? or chnages happened ?

any pics of the steel since you had one of Thor and that the release date is same time as Thor 1

This will have a Lenti and 1/4 slip just like CA, I am pretty sure all future Marvel releases will all have a Lenti and 1/4 slip. So the OP on this release needs to be changed.

This will have a Lenti and 1/4 slip just like CA, I am pretty sure all future Marvel releases will all have a Lenti and 1/4 slip. So the OP on this release needs to be changed.

That would make things much simpler, but would be nice to get confirmation as I am sure by now since release date is in less than 1 month they know what versions will be released. If still on schedule Expected release shipping: April 09

I agree the Lenti will be shipped 1st shortly by the 1/4 slip. I would guess they will ship in the next 2-3 weeks, nothing to worry about. Definitive dates will be any day

BF have to make a kickass lenti slip to displace Thor TDW Kimchi lenti. But basing from their last effort for Cap, I am optimistic!
image.jpg

The Kimchi Thor 2 Lenti is lengendary, even for me a big Blufans fan knows they have an unhill task. When they do an awesome job, it'll be a plus for us collectors. Impressive title embossing though.

I agree on this, many also have called the Kimchi Thor 2 Lenti to be a Grail Lenticular as it is spectacular...

Love the steelbook very impressed, Blufans did an awesome job. When it comes to the Lenticular, I expect a very nice once but not as nice as Kimchi, that is a task on its own. If they prove me wrong and make an even nicer one (which I can't fathom the idea) then like Charley said
it'll be a plus for the collector

Reactions: harry