Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #15) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 lenticular, 700 1/4 slip)
Notes: Embossed steelbook
3D and 2D slipcover
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

154907hwwhzurhgddjqhhq.jpg

154903bb9kglb8qe8gl5jm.jpg 154912jreber385hbbu3zo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have mine tomorrow. Cannot wait to have this in hand after seeing all the pics and reading the reviews of how good this looks in hand.

Congrats to the person that got #1 ... that will definitely be more desirable should you ever decide to sell in the future.

I got my quarter slips and Thor 2 Lenti today. Thanks @Wreck! I totally forgot I was getting the Lenti, so that was a nice surprise! And excellent packaging too. I love the box within a box protection.

Reactions: PKAVFC
The embossing of "THOR" on the front cover is tops!

This might sound wierd but Blufans Steelbooks have the best borders in the business. They're crisp and not overly pronounced. However, is there any reason they have to be that thick. I think borders should be thin like the old Viva Metal Boxes. That way they don't cut through so much of the artwork.

Reactions: PKAVFC
Finally got mine yesterday and it looks like the Blufans damage fairy has finally struck me. Nice dent in the bottom right of the slipcover... #0077 too so I'm not too happy to send it back.

Beautiful lenticular image though. Can't stop staring at it.

Got mine as well. That lenti is spectacular, so is the overall package. Really love the attention to detail. Those postcards inside the envelope are verrryy nice. Love the spot gloss/sheen to them. The 1/4 slips look very premium too with nice embossing.

I would say it's the best blufans purchase i've made to date. Now lets see if GOTG can impress me even more.